Digiprog 3 OBD read 2011 nissan micra 1.5 93c66 eeprom
How to read 2011 Nissan Micra 1.5 93c66 eeprom and correct odometers? Two options here are available for you all. You can compare the two methods; the fist one to change km via obdii using digiprog 3 - works good and fast!
2011 nissan micra 1.5 tekna 93c66 eeprom use honda accord c66 option on Digiprog same algo by desoldering and using clip st01 to read and write, no need to remove needles chip on back of board
-> change mileages with removal of the dashboard
1. Remove the dashboard and open it carefully.
2. Locate the 93c66 EEPROM memory.
3. Find correct position of PIN1.
4. Connect the EEPROM memory using C4 cable.
5. Make sure that you connected the C4 clip correctly.
6. Press the READ EEP button and save EEPROM memory backup data.
7. Press the READ KM button and check if the value shown on the screen is correct.
8. CHANGE KM.