ust managed program a NEW REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING BOARD to the Astra Mk4 WITHOUT ALARMS via OPCOM V1.59.
a NEW remote central locking board; i mean PCB
a key for Astra Mk4
security pass for Mk4
a working Op-Com interface (hardware v1.59)
working software VAUX-COM 120309a
Here is what i did:
(thanks for sharing in forums)
1. Insert the NEW remote central locking board into the key.
2. Put the key into the ignition and turn so the battery lights etc come on, DO NOT START THE ENGINE.
3. Connect opcom to the car.
4. Start up opcom and click on DIAGNOSTICS.
5. Select year of car.
6. Select model of car.
7. Select BODY from the menu.
8. select CENTRAL DOOR LOCKING from the menu.
9. Select PROGRAMMING on the right hand side of the screen.
10. Select SECURITY CODE from menu (this should be the only one available at the time).
11. Enter the SECURITY CODE and click OK.
12. Select PROGRAMMING REMOTE CAR KEY from menu.
13. Now just follow the on screen instructions.
14. Click on CLOSE.
15. Exit out of OPCOM.
16. Open and close door, and try locking the door and then dead lock it. Have done this unlock, then all should be done.