FVDI2 Commander For Opel VAUXHALL
Buy FVDI Opel and Vauxhall, we will send you Hyundai, Kia and Tag Key Tool Software for free.
Advantage: Now buy FVDI, we will send one Nissan 20 Digit Pin Code Calculator Software for free. When use this software, needs you close the FVDI software, and connect with softdog and FVDI main unit.
Current version: V6.6
FVDI Commander for OPEL/VAUXHALL is professional software for diagnostic of Opel/Vauxhall vehicles. It is capable to perform a diagnostic of any unit,
which operates under one of the following protocols: Keyword 82, Keyword 2000 and GMLAN. It provides some unique functions, which are not supported by any
other diagnostic tool.
FVDI2 Adds New J2534 protocol software (Toyota, Honda, HDS, TIS, jaguar and land rover JLR SDD, etc.)
Standard diagnostic functions:
1. For all electronic control units reading identification data
2. For all electronic control units read error (DTCs)
3. For all electronic control units clear error (DTCs)
4. Device scan
5. Data Display / Measured values
6. Security code programming
7. Vehicle identification programming
8. Injector programming - Diesel engines
9. Programming of the CAN configuration
10. Program immobilizer function
- Adaptation of Engine Control Module to immobilizer
- Adaptation of Immobilizer to the vehicle
11. Program immobilizer outputs
- Enable/Disable Anti Theft Warning system
1. Key programming
- supported all models for programming of keys and remote controls by OBDII - ASTRA J, INSIGNIA, Chevrolet CRUZE and all older ..
- Read mechanical key number
2. Read security code
- With a new special function ON008 you can read Security code from all Opel/Vauxhall vehicles with CAN BUS by OBDII - Astra H, Corsa D, Vectra C, Zafira B, Agila B
- Read security code PSG16 (Y20DTH, Y22DTR) - Astra G, Zafira, Vectra C
- Read security code Simtec 70(X18XE1,X20XEV); Simtec 71(Z18XE,Z22XE); Simtec 71.1(Z18XE,Z22XE); Simtec 71.5(Z18XE); Simtec 71.6(Z18XE); Simtec 75(Z16XER, Z18XER);
Simtec 75.5(Z16XER, Z18XER); Delco HSFI 2.4 (Z16XEP); Denso (A17DTR); GM Brazil - Delphi Delco (C14NE)
3. Read/Write EEPROM
- Magneti Marelli 1.3 16V CDTI (Z13DT) - Agila, Corsa C, Tigra B
- SIMTEC71.1(Z18XE,Z18XEL) - Astra G, Corsa C, meriva, Tigra B, Vectra B, Zafira
- Read eeprom of the instrument Panel Cluster of Astra G, Corsa C, Meriva, Tigra B
4. Odometer correction
- Odometer correction - Insignia, Astra J, Chevrolete Cruze by OBDII
- Odometer correction - Movano B - Instrument Panel by OBDII
- Odometer correction in EDC16 - 1.7;1.9 by OBDII
- Odometer correction ANTARA - EDC16 by OBDII
- Odometer correction in ECU - Bosch ME7.6.2, Delco MT35E
- Odometer correction PSG16 (Y20DTH, Y22DTR) - Astra G, Zafira, Vectra C
- Instrument Panel Cluster - Astra G; Corsa-C; Meriva; Tigra-B; Vectra-B. NOT SUPPORT TRW IPC!
5. Engine Flasher
- Read/Write flash memory from ECU - Simtec 70, Simtec 71, Delco HDRC, Marelli MJD 602, Motronic 7.6, Delco MT35E
- Read radio code by OBD from Delco CDR500
- Erase crash data by OBD - Airbag SAB6 - Siemens with MCU Motorola HC11
8. Dump Tool
- Airbag TEMIC Astra G, Corsa C (68HC908AZ32) - clear crash data
- SIEMENS (68HC11E9) GM 24416701 DJ - clear crash data
- Read immobilizer II (TMS) security code from dump
- Bosch EDC16 odometer correction
- Magneti Marelli odometer correction
- Astra G, Astra H, Corsa D instrument panel odometer correction
FVDI2 Commander For Opel VAUXHALL vehicles coverage:
Astra J - 2010+
Insignia - 2008+ (updated supported units)
Agila - 2000-2007 year
Astra F - 1992-2001 year
Astra G - 1998-2009 yer
Astra H - 2004+
Tigra - 1995-2000 year
Tigra B - 2004+
Vectra B - 1996-2001 year
Vectra C/Signum - 2002+
Corsa B - 1993-2001 year
Corsa C - 2001-2008 year
Codsa D - 2007+
Meriva - 2003-2008 year
Zafira - 1999-2005 year
Zafira B - 2005+
Omega B - 1996-2003 year
Frontera - 1997-1998 year
Frontera B - 1999-2004 year
Calibra - 1990-1997 year
Vivaro - 2001+
Movano - 2004+
What should you pay attention to when use 2016 fvdi2:
1) Open the authorization:
a, before delivery, we will open the software authorization for your fvdi. When you get it, you need to update the lisence on your laptop.
b, Connect the dongle with your FVDI main unit first (do not connect the usb dongle with laptop, otherwise the Softdog green light or red light will on, and result in authorization fail),
c, Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer, but do not connect FVDI to the car. Wait until FVDI green light on and Softdog red light on, you succeed getting authorization. If FVDI red light on or Softdog green light on, repeat the above steps.
2) Car diagnose steps:
a> Connect the dongle to FVDI (Note: do not connect Softdog to the computer).
b> Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer. Wait until FVDI green light on and Softdog red light on, connect Softdog USB cable to the computer. During the procedure, the Softdog red light keeps on (Note: do not connect FVDI to the car)
c> Till the above 2 steps work well, connect FVDI to the car.
3) Software installation:
You need to install V6.3 and driver V2.08. If your CD do not have this two. Please contact us to download.
When you first time to update the license and open the authorized software for your FVDI, you need to connect the internet. After done, FVDI will not need internet anymore.
More detailed attention tips: Please click Detailed tips you need to know when use FVDI.
5) Laptop requirement
a, Laptop configuration:
CUP>1.8, RAM >2GB. XP system is the best. Better do not use it on WIN7 32bit.
b. Good internet.
If internet speed is too low or not stable, it will show "connecting to server ...... Failed" when you update the firmware or license. When you meet this, do not worry, change a good internet.
FVDI Commander For Opel VAUXHALL software display:
Attention: first time update the license needs internet. After done, do not need internet anymore