Autel MaxiDAS DS808 based on the Android operating system,DS808 is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. It’s very convenient and easy for users to perform diagnosis through the 7-inch LCD touch screen with 1024*600 resolution.
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 Android Handheld Touch Screen Autel Diagnostic Tools Update Online
Top 10 reasons to choose AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 :
1.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2.Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3.Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4.Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5.Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6.Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7.Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8.Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9.One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10.Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Note: There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
1. Auto Scan – starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
2. Control Units – displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
After a section is selected and the tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
3. Autel Maxidas DS808 is standard set, if you want full set, please choose Autel Maxidas DS808K
4. Autel Maxidas DS808 Now Support Customized Languages besides English. If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost usd120.
Supported Automotive Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel DS808 Diagnsotic Scanner Vehicle List:
1. European vehicle list:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA vehicle vist:
GM, CHRYSLER, FORD
3. Asia vehicle list:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
Click www.autel.com, choose “Support & Updates”, then “Vehicle coverage”, input “DS808” to search.
Or click here :https://pro.auteltech.com/measurecar-1-1.html
How to update Autel DS808 software:
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu;
or tap the update notification message when received one;
or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.
The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume
from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
MaxiDAS DS808 Display Tablet Functional Description
Display Tablet Front View
1. 7.0” LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status.
4. Vehicle Communication LED – flashes green when the Display Tablet is
communicating/linking with the vehicle’s system.
The power LED displays different colors in response to the following
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the
battery level is above 90%.
* Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the
battery level is above 15%.
* Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the
battery level is below 90%.
* Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the
battery level is below 15%.
Display Tablet Back View
5. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing
of the Display Tablet.
6. Heat Sink
7. Built-in Battery
Display Tablet Top View
8. Mini USB OTG Port
9. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card.
10. DB15-Pin Port – connects the main cable.
11. USB Port
12. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks
the screen with short press.
MaxiDAS DS808 Specifications:
Operating System:Android™ 4.4.4
Processor:Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display:7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity:• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors:Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input/Output:• Input: N/A • Output: buzzer
Power and Battery:• 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life:Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input:5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption:500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp:-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
Storage Temp:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Operating Humidity:5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D):237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight:788 g (2.42 lb.)
Comparison of Autel Maxisys:
1pc x USB External
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x USB External Power AdapterUser
1pc x ManualQuick reference guide
1pc x Main cableCarry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service
Autel maxidas ds808 FAQs:
Q1: I am unable to update, either the firmware or the software on my AUTEL DS808. I get server errors in both instances. Is anyone else having this problem, or know how to solve it.
A1: You must connect to WiFi. if ur phone have hotspot, put on the hotspot and make sure ur data is on . go to setting on ur ds 808 and put on the WiFi. That s all.
Q2: Is there any "PC-Suite" software for the DS808? I'd like to be able to download updates with my pc, when needed, without having to use the slow built-in wifi.
A2: I say NO.The DS808 is the same hardware base as the 906 and ALL is stored in the internal flash, NOT on the SD.So there is no reason for PC software and it runs via WIFI, which is fast now as it can deal with 300 Mbts networks.
Q3: Seeing as this maxidas ds808 is android based, would there be any benefit to installing a "backup" app, or would there be no real way of recovery if the internal flash data got corrupted.I've copied the vehicle database files, but I'm thinking more of the operating system wanting to backup.
A3: Installing extra software, and backup software, is no easy as.
- you have no google store app on the DS/MS to get software
- backup needs rooting your device, not sure if hat is possible
- currupted flash will also block you for starting any restore software
So may be not needed.