BioPower TECHTM is a leading brand in automobile industry, focus on auto electronic devices design & manufacturing, include auto ECU and battery system diagnoses.
BioPower TECH Vehicle Charging System Analyzer battery tester
BioPower TECH Vehicle Charging System Analyzer Highlights:
1. Quick diagnoses for battery/alternator output
2. Colored lights to verify normal or low voltage on battery or charging
Warranty: Six momths.
BioPower TECH Vehicle Charging System Analyzer Functions:
1. Engine off (no ACC on), connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips
2. Lights 1 to 3 (or 4) will glow to indicate battery condition.
Some testing may show a reading above number 3, and cause the number 4 light in the alternator section to glow; this does not indicate a problem, some heavy duty high output batteries will glow in that way.
1. Engine running, connect the positive battery pole with the red probe and the negative battery pole with the black clips
2. Lights 1 to 5 (or 6) will glow to show the charging system status (alternator output).
Remarks: Led lights 1-6 are for 5V (Led#1), 12V (Led#2), 12.5V (Led#3), 13V (Led#4), 13.5V (Led#5), 14V (Led#6)
Distinctive Features on Manufacturing:
1. All cable wires are specially made by material silicon rubber, compared by traditional PVC wires, our wires can withstand up to 200 Centi-degree in high temp., and in extremely cold weather, the wire will not crack. Our wires are also with better abrasion resistance property, and can use as long life.
2. 3M sticker ONLY (world big name sticker vendor) on our Analyzer.
3. The printing on the sticker can’t be removed (obliterated), since the color printing is on the back side and the surface of the brand sticker also with a plastic film, it something like the keypad printing on mobile phones; and in this way, the sticker can be long life and in recycle use.
4. With Magnetic board, can be easily adhesive the tester onto vehicle metal plate.
5. Accuracy on full range testing from 5.0V to 14.0V, and 100% tested for each item delivered.
6. Both CE (European Directives) and FCC (USA Directives) certified product and with CE & FCC certificates.
BioPower TECH Vehicle Charging System Analyzer Operation Display:
Autel MaxiIM IM608
AUTEL MaxiSys Elite with J2534 ECU Preprogramming
Shipping and delivery Attention:
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service