Best VAS 5054A ODIS V4.23 Bluetooth Support UDS Protocol with OKI Chip
This is the flat airmail free shipping for SP33-C BEST VAS 5054A
Top 5 reasons to choose VAS 5054A:
3) New adds OKI Chip, so it can support PWM protocol. Besides, it supports UDS Protocol too.
4) Work on VAG group: VW AUDI SKODA SEAT.
5) Bluetooth function: Support communicate with cars by Cable and bluetooth
1) Old V19 software is more good at old car models. If you need old V19 software, please leave message on your order and tell us the language you need. Then we will add V19 software to your order.
2) VAS 5054A hardware support online coding, if you want online coding function, you need buy this account from original factory. We do not provide this account.
3) For software installation: There are 3 CDs in the package. Creat a folder on your laptop, then copy the software on these 3 CDs to this folder. Then compress the software. Then follow the VAS 5054A software installation video to install the software.
The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
The following vehicle bus systems are supported:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
Customer asked questions:
Q: There are two software in the package, VAS and IDOS, can i install the software in one computer?
A: Please install it on different computer. VAS is for old car models, IDOS is used for diagnose new car models. You can install the software based on your needs. We try to install the software on same computer, but find they have influence for each other.
Q: Can i install lexia 3 software and this VAS 5054A software in the same computer?
A: Better do not. We test it, but failed. Because they will have influece for each. Such as if you install vas software on computer and you can diagnose VW models successfully, if you install lexia 3 software on the same computer, you test the same VW model, you will find you cannot diagnose. This two software will have influence for each, so do not install them on the same computer.
Q: What is the range of bluetooth?
A: 2-5 Meters. There shold not be any influence.
Main board photo: