Updated from VCM I, VCM II for Mazda has high performance for diagnose and module programming. Software supports Mazda from 1996 to newest models. Multi-language to choose, best tool for Mazda.
V96 IDS VCM2 for Mazda Diagnostic System Best Quality
Software version: V96
Support languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Poland, Spanish(Mexico), French, French(Canada), Italy, German, Greece, Finland, Slovenia, Danmark ,Czechic, Chinese(Taiwan), Chinese(China), Amer English, Vietnam, Turkey, Thailand, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese(Brazil), Norwegian, Holand, Korea, Japanese, Indian, Hungary
Supported vehicle: Mazda after 1996 year to latest.
This one does not support WIFI, please pay attention.
Mazda VCM II Function:
1. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
2. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
3. Automatic vehicle recognition
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Program New Keys
10. Guided Fault Finding
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
14. Power balance test
15. Relative compression test
Mazda VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
8. Wireless functionality peferred for all IDS functions including modulereprogramming. USB wired connections ae only required to update the VCM II loaded code and to set up the VCM II to function as a Customer Flight Recorder.
1pc x Mazda VCM II Interface
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service
1.How to enable Ford VCMII module programming function?
If your Ford VCMII display nothing in the " module programming" option, you need to install a patch first.
Free download Ford VCMII patch to enable module programming:
After installing the VCMII patch, you will have module programming capabilities shown as bellow.
Q: I'm connection to the car (everything is well-recognition, diagnostic functions) but I'm not able to go: module programming, when i click it, it give me promt: Selection not Available. what problem is this? See following screens:
A: Your problem is one program of software is destroyed for unknow reason. Maybe anti-virus software or other software that is not compatible with this mazda software.
Solution: Close or uninstall the unti-virus software, then run this MazdaExtendProgr.exe
, then your problem will be solved.