This is the V2.31.1 software for Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 Truck Diagnostic tool. If you have bought this product from our website over 1 year, and want to update your software, you can buy this one.
V2.31.1 for Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 Truck/Buses Diagnostic tool
Software Version 2.31.1 replaces version 2.31 of Scania Diagnosis & Programmer 3.
OS: Windows 7 64 bit.
Software language: German, English,Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian,Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish,Turkish, Chinese, Traditional Chinese,Romanian
• To be able to fully use the services in SDP3 you must have a Certificate for services installed in your computer. For more information about the certificate, see TIL > Scania Diagnos & Programmer > Other information > Certificate for services in SDP3.
• Demo files recorded by an SDP3 version older than the one you are using have limited possibilities to show parameters.
The program supports the following vehicles:
P, G, R, and S series (2016-)
F, K and N series
as well as the following engines:
General new features:
System requirements and recommendations
• Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 must be installed.
• There is no longer support for Windows 7 32 bit. For more information, see Ti 00-17 01 25.
By using the search box at the top of the window you can now search directly in the function view. You can choose to search in the Adjustment, Check or Calibration tab.
The procedure for defect reporting in SDP3 has been improved to make it simpler to follow.
Instead of a guide in several steps, there is now a simple dialogue box. In the dialogue box you can select if you want to save the defect report locally or if you want to send it via e-mail. To be able to send the defect report via e-mail you must have Microsoft Outlook. You can choose to create a defect report for a specific individual product or to make a general defect report.
The dialogue box for defect reports you find in the Help menu.
Note: As from SDP3 2.31, the dialogue box is no longer available for use if you are connected to a job type. ? Scania CV AB 2017
• The instructions& solution for communication errors has been updated. You access the document via the Help menu.
CUI –Infotainment system
• Support resume an interrupted download of software has been introduced.
COO – Coordinator
• The new guide verify and check switch modules in the steering wheel according to the version and the vehicle’s SOPS file.
EMS – Engine Management System
• Vehicles with the S8 engine control unit have previously lacked support for Default setting of power take-off adaptation. This has now been rectified.
• The Spark check guide has been removed for vehicles of the P, G, R and S series with Euro 6 gas engine. As the support in SDP3 has been improved, the guide tool is no longer required. Instead, use the Electrical system view for troubleshooting.
RES – Rechargeable energy storage system
• For the sake of clarity and uniformity, the hybrid battery has been changed to propulsion battery in all instances in SDP3.
TMS – Transmission management system
• New parameters have be added to TMS2:
o Clutch monitoring
o Downhill speed control with active prediction
o Reduced use of the clutch (new values) ? Scania CV AB 2017
• After a product update of the transmission management system, the Accelerometer adaptation must always be run. It now starts automatically after an update of the control unit.
GMS – Gearbox management system
• A function guide which shows how the power is transferred in the gearbox for different gears in real time has been added. You can also see how the gear shift forks move and which sleeves are affected.
The guide applies to the following gearboxes:
The guide also applies to the following transmission management systems:
CMS – Chassis management system
• A guide for bleeding control circuit 2 has been implemented.
• Circuits, I/Os and the functional description of differential locks has been improved.
TSS/TSA – Tag axle steering system
• Function guides for activating and deactivating service mode have been implemented. ? Scania CV AB 2017
• A function guide for checking EST and ESTA has been implemented.
• A new parameter for the centring function has been implemented.
1pc x Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 V2.31.1
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service