MultiFlasher is a chip-tuning software intended for reading/writing ECU's FLASH and EEPROM memory. It can use any adapter supporting J2534 standard, e.g. OpenPort 2.0 by Tactrix.
Multi Flasher MultiFlasher ECU Programmer Software for Hyundai Kia Supports J2534 OpenPort 2.0
MultiFlasher is a chip-tuning software intended for reading/writing FLASH and EEPROM memory of ECUs. It can use any adapter supporting J2534 standard, e.g. OpenPort 2.0 by Tactrix. Before flashing and after reading the program checks the firmware and checksums, and corrects them if needed. It allows to avoid flashing incorrect dumps or to make sure that reading is correct. It contains a function of errors reading, decoding and reset with a possibility to manually add and edit their description.
List of modules and their functions:
- Bosch M(G)7.9.8. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai i10, i20, i30, Accent (Verna), Elantra, Pikanto, Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Soul, etc with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and a mechanical accelerator pedal.
- Siemens SIMK-31/41/43, SIM2K-47. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Coupe, Elantra, SantaFe, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson, Ceed, Cerato, Sportage, etc with 2.0L and 2.7L engines.
- The set of modules: Siemens SIM2K-140/141/142/341/D160. FLASH memory reading through ECU connector and flashing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Carens, Cerato new, Magentis, Sonata, Sorento, Sportage new, ix35, etc with 2.0L and 2.4L engines, and Chevrolet Epica with 2.0L and 2.5L engines. Siemens SIM2K-241/242/245/С201. Reading and flashing through the OBDII diagnostic link connector. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: Elantra MD 1.8, Sonata new, i40 2.0, ix35 new, Ceed new, Cerato new, Optima new, etc., SsangYong Actyon 2.0, Korando.
- BSL TriCore. Reading and flashing of ECU internal and external FLASH/EEPROM memory with Infineon TriCore TC1724, TC1728, TC1738, TC1762, TC1766, TC1767, TC1782, TC1792, TC1793, TC1796, TC1797 processors in BSL mode. The approximate short list of supported ECUs BOSCH M(E)17.9.7 (VAZ/UAZ), and ME17, ME (D, G)17, EDC17 (AMG, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Honda, Hyundai, KIA, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
- checksum and BOSCH digital signature verification/recalculation, Siemens/Continental SIM2K 240-245 checksum verification/recalculation;
- protection passwords reading: BOSCH TPROT 8-10 VAG, TPROT 11-13 KIA/Hyundai, TPROT 12 M(E)17.9.71 ВАЗ/УАЗ, GPT (a special adapter is needed) и Siemens/Continental SID208 Ford, EMS2204 Ford, SIM2K-24x KIA/Hyundai/SsangYong/Chevrolet;
- BOSCH and Siemens/Continental SIM2K 240-245 maps import;
- protection disabling in BOSCH M(E)17.9.71 VAZ/UAZ.
- Bosch M(E)17.9.7. Only ECUs FLASH memory writing of VAZ/UAZ vehicles through the OBDII.;
- Set of modules M(E)17.9.7. Only ECUs FLASH memory writing of VAZ/UAZ vehicles through the OBDII. Special functions: IMMO OFF without opening the ECU. Only ME17.9.7 VAZ!!! Bosch M(E)17.9.71 VAZ/UAZ OBD. For flashing factory files in any ECUs, and tuned files to ECUs with disabled protection (in BSL mode). Special feature - ECU protection state definition;
- EDC17C08/CP14 KIA/Hyundai. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Ceed 1.6 CRDI, IX35 2.0 CRDI, SantaFe 2.2 CRDI, Sorento 2.2 D, Soul 1.6 D, Sportage 1.7 CRDI / 2.0 CRDI, etc.;
- Bosch ME 17.9.11/12/13. FLASH memory reading and flashing with factory and tuned files through the OBDII. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and an electronic accelerator pedal;
- Bosch M(E) 7.9.7(+). Only FLASH memory writing of M7.9.7, M7.9.7+ and ME7.9.7 controllers installed in Korean and Chinese vehicles through the OBDII, and in Russian vehicles through the ECU connector. Supports SMS-Software compressed format. ME7.9.71 support will be available soon.
- Siemens EMS2204. Only writing FLASH memory writing with factory and tuned files through the OBDII. Supports VBF format. For Ford Focus III with a 1.6L engine.
- Delphi DCM 3.7 SsangYong. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII, all checksums verification, checksum verification and correction for maps area.
Before flashing and after reading the program checks the firmware and checksums structure, and recalculates them if needed. It allows to avoid flashing incorrect dumps or to make sure that reading is correct. It contains a function of errors reading, decoding and reset with a possibility to manually add and edit their description.
Adapter settings selection:
Errors reading and reset:
All the modules function through OpenPort 2.0 or any other J2534 device, including K-line protocol. There is no need for additional adapters.
Multiflasher v3.11 :
MultiFlasher Chip Tuning Software Update Log:
- Module Bosch EDC17C08/CP14 KIA/Hyundai: improved identification of opened files;
- ID reading update, 10SW005072 is now supported;
- improved connection in all diagnostic modules using CAN-bus. The connection is two times faster now depending on the adapter!
- the function of switching off the protection of the control unit Bosch M (E) has been added to the BSL TriCore module 17.9.71
- the documentation for the module adds a description of new features
- new module Bosch M (E) 17.9.71 VAZ / UAZ OBD. To record factory firmware in any computer, and tuning, in the ECU with disabled (in BSL mode) protection. A special function of the module is to determine the state of protection in the computer.
- TC1793 processor support added to the BSL TriCore module
- the documentation for the module is supplemented with information on Continental / Siemens SIM2K-240
- in the documentation for the module, the connection description of EDC17C57
- for non-Russian users of the bootloader, messages from the BSL TriCore module are translated into English.
- BSL TriCore module adds the ability to import calibrations of the Bosch and Continental / Siemens control units SIM2K-240 - 245
- the recognition of new software for Continental / Siemens SIM2K-243 is added to BSL TriCore module
- Opel keys added to BSL TriCore module
- Continental / Siemens SIM2K-240 information added to the documentation for the module
- Added Volkswagen keys
to the module of the BSL TriCore - the recognition, the display of the IDs, the checking / checking of the checksums of the Continental / Siemens control module SIM2K-240 - 245 have been added to the BSL TriCore module. The documentation for the module has been added
- the TC1728 processor support has been added to the BSL TriCore module
- the documentation for the module has been added - the error of reading the identifiers was corrected, after using the module BSL TriCore
- the function of reading the password of the BOSCH M (E) 17.9.71 (UAZ) blocks has been added to the BSL TriCore module - the support for the TC1724 processor has been added to the module BSL TriCore
- the documentation for the module has been added.
Autel MaxiIM IM608
AUTEL MaxiSys Elite with J2534 ECU Preprogramming
Shipping and delivery Attention:
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service