Mut 3 scanner MUT-3 for Mitsubishi cars and trucks with Coding Function (With TF card)
Software: 2014.6 for cars. Truck software do not update.
Top 3 reason to choose MUT-3:
1) Multi-languages: English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Polish. When you install the software, just choose the language you need to install.
2) Work on both cars and trucks
3) Support programming function.
In accordance with releasing new products that introduce CAN communications systems, MMC has developed the MUT-III as a next generation diagnosis tester for servicing these new and future vehicles.
A personal computer (PC) is connected to the MUTIII unit and used as a system's control terminal, and communicates with a vehicle ECU through the VCI. In addition to being able to handle all diagnosis functions covered by the conventional MUT-II tester, the MUT-III system can display data as easy-to-understand diagrams and graphs on a large screen of the PC. Unlike the MUT-II, the MUT-III can retain data on all vehicles, from old to new models, classified according to destination in the PC's hard disk. This eliminates the awkward but essential job with the MUT-II, of switching the data list (communications protocol data and diagnosis item list database) by replacing the ROM pack with another according to the vehicle model and year model.
New functions that make use of the advantages of the PC are also being developed. For example, the workshop manual viewer is a useful function for mechanics as they no longer have to carry around a thick manual and search for relevant pages while working on a vehicle. The workshop manual viewer is currently available for certain vehicle models, and allows users to retrieve the pages containing the failure code for a particular problem at the push of a button.
1. Color Display.
2. Fast vehicle scan.
3. Can perform drive recorder on most Mit-subishi vehicles.
4. Data Display utilizes either graphical or digital display.
(1) Vehicle Communication Interface (V. C. I. ) (MB991824)
A communication interface used to connect the vehicle
ECUs and the PC.
1. When connected with the PC
- Vehicle diagnosis (Interactive fault diagnosis)
- SWS communication; CAN communication support
- Drive recorder
- ECU reprogramming
- Volt, Ohm, measurement
- Fuel pressure measurement (Not available in US)
2. When used with the V. C. I. Unit (disconnected from PC)
- V. C. I. Stand-alone diagnosis
- Drive recorder
- ECU reprogramming
- Volt, Ohm measurement
- Belt Tension measurement
(3) M. U. T. -III Main Harness A (MB991910)
Used when connecting the V. C. I. with vehicles that have
Only one 16-pin diagnosis connector.
- Supports fault diagnosis and ECU updating on the
- Supports the CAN communication system
(4) M. U. T. -III Main Harness B (MB991911)
Used when connecting V. C. I. with vehicles that have a 16-pin + 12-pin or 16-pin + 13-pin diagnosis connector.
For models equipped with only 12-pin (or 12-pin + 12-pin) Diagnosis connector, connect the M. U. T. -II adapter harness (MB991498) to the end of this harness in the same as M. U. T. -II, and power is supplied from the cigarette lighter Socket.
Customer asked questions:
Q: Does this mut iii has the function for matching keys?
A: Yes. This one has this function.
Q: Can i use it to matching remote keys? And 2012 mitsubishi keys?
A: This one can be used for programming remote keys. It can program keys until 2011. Not 2012.
1. Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI).
2.2pcs 16pin Adapter
3. USB 2.0 cable.
4. Harness 1 (yellow,1-2).for old cars
5. Harness 2 (red, 1-3).for old cars
6. Harness 3 (blue).for new cars
7. Harness 4 with lighter (1-4) for trucks
8. Harness 5 (black) for trucks
Mitsubishi MUT-3 language shown: