New OPCOM V1.65 Firmware 2010V Software Feature:
1. OPCOM is a special PC-based diagnostic interface especially for OPEL.
2. Software Version:2010/2014 Firmware Version: 1.65
3. DO NOT update opcom online; otherwise, the device would be damaged!
New OPCOM V1.65 Firmware 2010/2014V Software Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, incl. new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program allows users to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data and perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module,
Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, etc.
4. Since Opel cars adopt many PINs in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer,
and users need select the appropriate pin for communication. PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all information available:
Full fault code text description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) Users can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application.
From the fault codes window, users can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows measuring block information on many control module, users can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously.
The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol.
For example, the older system like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow during communication, while the newer Multec or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
Users can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1pc x OP COM Interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Software and Drivers CD
Free download VAUX-COM 120309a software:
Demo: How to install Opcom v1.65 v1.70 VAUX-COM 120309a
1.Install VAUX-COM Software
Open VAUX-COM-120309a DVD/CD-RW Drive or open free software file
Open VAUX-COM-120309a software
Accept license agreement
Click “Install” to install software
Installation progress, extracting file to C:/VAUX-COM-120309a+131223d file
2. Install Driver
Click “Extract” to extract FTDI CDM Drivers
Connect op-com cable with computer, system will install driver automatically
Right click Computer>>Manage>>Device Manager>>Universal Serial Bus controllers>>USB Serial Converter to check if opcom driver is well installed
Right click VAUX-COM120309A+131223d GB software on desktop, select “Run as Administrator”
Loader has been installed into target
Open VAUX-COM 2012V software
Click “Settings” option
Select Interface type: VAUX-COM Revision B, B+
Then click “Test Interface” button
Then software will display firmware version, interface test ended successfully
Press “Save Config” to save settings
4.Diagnose with OCPOM
Connect Opcom interface with vehicle
Back to VAUX-COM main menu
Select “Automatic Vehicle Identification”
Select “KWP-2000” and diagnostic connector
Open will auto detect and display vehicle information
Start to diagnose your vehicle.