Please do not update this one online.
What should you pay attention to when you use OPCOM 20120309 software:
1) If you install the software on PC with XP or win7 system. Please make sure dotnetfx35_SP1 system cookie is WELL installed.
2) When you install the software on WIN7 system. Please run the software by "run as administrator".
OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
1.It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2.The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3.The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4.Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5.Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
With OP-COM you can work with the following:
1. You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
2. You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
3. You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
4. You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
5. You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
6. The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
7. The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
8. Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
1. OP COM Interface
2. USB Cable
3. Software and Drivers CD
Q: Does this product has any other language other than English?
A: Sorry, all OPCOM 2010V only has English version at present. While opcom 2009 version has English and German language.
Q: What is the difference between opcom v2010 and opcom v2009?
A: Opcom v2010 only has English language up to now, while opcom v2009 has German and English language. Opcom v2010 can support more car models than Opcom V2009.
Q: This op-com can reset airbag errors?
A: Sorry to tell you that this opcom can used for read/clear fault codes.
2012.3.9 software display:
This write-up, as
Be sure to obtain your 4 digit security code from your car documents
Connect the OPCOM device to the car
-Port is located near driver side pedals
-Device must be fitted with lights on the top
Connect USB cable to USB Port
If you are using a Virtual Machine:
c)Ensure the device is recognized in Device Manager as 'OPCOM'
If you are using native Windows XP:
Open OPCOM Software from the desktop
Ensure the Vaux-com 120309a recognizes the
Turn on the car
Open Diagnostics in the OPCOM interface
Select vehicle year and model. Here: Astra (H) 2008
Enter 4 digit security code
-Located with car documents in glove box
Check your engine fault codes
If you reach the final step of this guide, congratulations! You have unlocked the ability to forever maintain and check in with