VAGCOM 10.6 Diagnostic for VW AUDI Jetta Skoda and Seat
VAGCOM 10.6 Feature:
1. stores a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
2. supports using the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to make new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
3. you are allowed to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
4. supports accessing all control modules which need proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS)
5. supports displaying critical timing information on TDI engines in graphic form
VAGCOM 10.6 improves in these points as follows:
1. Help more universal airbag Coding. Help reset the newest airbags which use Index-Based coding and provides tips where to find the Index.
2. The new-added function "Upload Debug/Log File" in Applications Dialog make it easier for users to send data required to answer their support queries.
3. Auto-Scan logs, which can be saved, increase the size. We've had reports of cars with so many faults in various control modules that the old limit was reached which resulted in incomplete logs.
4. More other small fixes and enhancements are added.
5. ROD (ODX) Data is completely revised and expanded, and it covers all the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. Moreover, the structure of our ROD data has been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
6. Support new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models.
7. Now auto-Scans display sub-system label file names.
8. Now EDC15-16 mileage reading includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
9. Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since the last dataset. 10. With new USB Drivers, VA CAN SCANNER is now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
1pc x VAG COM 10.6