- 1. VAS 6154 VAG Diagnostic interface is equipped with wireless network technology and can be used with the Offboard Diagnostic.
- 2. It makes it possible to transmit data from the interface in the vehicle to the diagnosis unit.
VAS 6154 Diagnostic Tool with ODIS V4.4.1 Software for VW Audi Skoda
Top 3 Reasons to choose VAS 6154:
1. This VAS 6154 Interface is the latest interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VAG ODIS-S (Service) and ODIS-E (Engineering),it replaces the VAS 5054A.
2. Available for Off-board Diagnostic Information Engineering from version 6.2 onward and Off-board Diagnostic Information Service from version 3.0.3 onward.
3. The VAS 6154 can be used with all VW Audi Skoda vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
4. The diagnosis interface VAS 6154 with wireless network technology supersedes remote diagnosis head VAS 5054A and diagnosis interface VAS 5055. It makes wireless transmission of data possible from the interface in the vehicle to the diagnosis unit.
If a wireless connection is not possible/permissible, the USB module is used, which guarantees a reliable wired data transmission to the diagnosis unit.
VAS6154 Do not support Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini. To diagnose and program Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini, use VAS 5054 interface with V19 software.
VAS6154 ODIS Software Language Available:
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
VAS 6154 ODIS Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VAS6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VAS6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, VAS 6154 creates a radio network. VAS 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154.
VAS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VAS6154 Design and features:
There are two equipment versions:
One version includes a wireless network and USB module One version has no wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
Radio registration verified for the following countries:
A, AUS, B, BIH, BR, CDN, CH, CY, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, GB, GR, H, HK, I, IL, IND, IRL, IS, J, L, LT, LV, M, MEX,N, NL, NZ, P, PL, RA, RC, ROK, RUS,
S, SGP, SK, TR, UA, UAE, USA, ZA
VAS 6154 Technical data:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
PCB Board Display:
1pc x Diagnosis interface VAS 6154
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD (with Newest ODIS software)
Shipping and delivery Attention:
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service