VCADS & VOLVO Interface for VOLVO
English, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, French, Czech, Swedish, Japanese
User ID: 401276
Attention: Please install the software on XP operating system and close/uninstall the anti-virse software before use.
When you install the software, please do not connect the Internet.
Diagnostic Program designed to read and clear fault codes.
Reprogram ECM parameters and ECMS
All features unlocked for the following manufacturers
 Volvo Truck Corporation
 Volvo Bus Corporation
 Volvo Penta
 Volvo Construction Equipment
PTT is a Windows-based diagnostic application specially designed to test, calibrate and program engine parameters. This software supports VN, VT, VHD, WG, WX and AC from model year '98 forward.
Tests for fault tracing of Volvo D7C, D11F, D12B, D12C, D12D, D13F, D16D and D16F engines are incorporated into PTT.
Many funtions in today's modern vehicles are controlled by electronic control units(ESUs). ECUs control components such as the engine, instrumentation and certain vehicles funtions.
PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided.
PTT provides access to vehicle and parameter programming, service information and diagnostics
VCADS Elite is a windows - Base software tool developed to test, calibrate and program parameters on Volvo ECUs.
VCADS elite software is installed on a PC. The PC is connected to the communication connector in the vehicle via the communication interface(Volvo part number 9998555).
VCADS Elite provides tests and calibrations for VOLVO vehicles that are equipped with the Vehicle Electronics '98(VECTRO II) or Version 2 electronic control systtems. The application consists of a number of standrd graphical interfaces, such as graphs and continuous displays of parameters values. The operations are organized in the menu according to function groups. Some ECUs have changeable parameters that can be use to adjust or customize certain functions. Volvo ECUs often have two types of parameters: Customer parameters and Vehicle paameters.
Customers parameters can be programmed locally using VCADS Elite. Vehicle parameters genarally are used to configure the vehicle when it is built and alteration of these parameters requires a connection to VDA(Vehicle Data Administration) at Volvo . These parameters CANNOT be read or programmedwith VCADS Elite. These changes must be performance by a Volvo Truck dealer.
Adjustments and improvements
- Support for new language: Thai
- Support for new models: FL and FE
- The Option dialog in the Tool menu has been updated.
- Manually entered chassis series are validated on the local computer.
- Possibility to correct parameter values that are incorrect according to specifications. Parameters with values that are not valid are marked with red color. Previously, this situation caused an error that interfered with parameter programming.
- Help desk tool is updated. The actions 1 - Update phone book and 3 - Change connection type are found under 1 - Central Communications Settings.
- Campaigns which have been downloaded in intermediate storage mode but are not reported will, after 30 days, be reported as not performed for safety reasons.
- If the hardware part number in the control unit differs from the hardware part number stored in the central systems, VCADS Pro will automatically check if there is an appropriate conversion kit available. If this is the case, a dialog box appears asking the user to run the conversion kit.
- New procedure for downloading of new versions of VCADS Pro.
- If there is unused or unreported software stored in Intermediate Storage, the user will be notified and have the possibility to view more detailed information.
- Help text updated with instructions for parameter programming by templates, the new Option dialog and information about new functionality in intermediate storage.
- Campaign handling will from now be reported after programming is finished and not at the next authenticated connection to central systems.
- The operation conversion kit has been split into two operations: Conversion kit and Accessory kit.
- Oscilloscope related operations for special tool 88890040 have updated oscilloscope software.
- New version of Perf: performance application. Version number: 2.5.3.
The following operations have been added or updated in VCADS Pro:
- 17012-3, 1700-21-03-02 Fault codes
- 17054-3, 1700-22-03-06 Accessory kit
- 20006-3, 2000-08-03-06 20006-3 Engine data statistics
- 2374-08-03-02, 23712-3 Injectors shut off, manual
- Support for Dennis Eagle (DE)
Volvo VCADS Pro 2.35.00 support vehicle models:
VOLVO TRUCKS: AC, FM10, NH565, FH12, FM12, VHD, FH16, FM7, VN, WC, WG, WI, FH565, NH12, FL6,FL7, FL10, FL12, NH525, WX, COMP04, FE, VHD, FH, FM, VM, FM9, F10, F12 , F16, NL10, NL12
VOLVO BUSES: B10B, B10M, B10L, B10R, M10R, B12, B58, B6, B7R, OLYMPIAN, SUPEROLY
RENAULT TRUCKS (with DXi engines): CESAR, KERAX, KERAXMIL, MAGNUM, MIDLUM, PREMIUM, SH 23, SH 510
VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (CE):
Wheel loader: L110E, L110F, L120E, L120F, L150E, L150F, L180E, L180F, L220E, L220F, L330E, L350F, L60E, L60F, L70E, L70F, L90E, L90F
Articulated Hauler: A25D, A25E, A30D, A30E, A35D, A35E, A40D, A40E, T450D
Excavator: EC135B, EC140B, EC140C, EC160B, EC160C, EC180B, EC180C, EC210B, EC210C, EC235C, EC240B,
EC240C, EC290B, EC290C, EC330B, EC330C, EC360B, EC360C, EC460B, EC460C, EC700C, EC700B, EC700C,
ECR145C, ECR235C, ECR305C, EW140B, EW140C, EW145B, EW145C, EW160B, EW160C, EW180B, EW180C,
EW200B, EW210C, FC2121C, FC2421C, FC2924C, FC3329C, PL4611
Grader: G710B, G720B, G726B, G730B, G740B, G746B, G780B, G930, G940, G946, G960 ,G970, G976, G990
Compact Excavator: ECR88
1 Volvo VCADS Pro main unit
1 Volvo 14 Pin Cable
1 Volvo 8 Pin Cable
1 COM cable
Customer Asked Questions:
Q: Once the new version is released, if i want to update, do i need to pay extra money?
A: No, once the new software is released, if you want to update, we will send the CD to you. It is free of charge.
Q: What year of volvo truck i can use this Volvo VCADS Pro do?
A: You can use our Volvo VCADS Pro to work with volvo trucks 1998-2009, even 2010.
Q: How do install the software?
A: There is a CD in the package. Please install the software in the CD. When you install the software, please close/uninstall the unti-virse software. The computer must be XP operating system. When you copy the software to the computer and do not know how to install the software, please contact us, i will ask our engineer to help you install it by remote control.
Q: Does it need user name and password?
A: No. It does not need this. There is the software installation guide in the CD. Follow it to install the software. Only when you log in the software, it needs ID.