Providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions.
For all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN and accurately diagnose complex problems.
AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Scanner All System Car Diagnostic Tool
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
- Multi-brand applications
- Opens and closes the brake pads
- Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
- Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
- Resets oil service mileage
- Supports oil service maintenance
- Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
- Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
- TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW/Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
||2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
|Dimensions L x W x H
||198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
||0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)
1pc x AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Scanner All System Car Diagnostic Tool
Hot selling Autel & Xhorse & Launch, EU/UK Ship ＆ No Tax
Shipping and delivery;Attention:
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at: