Why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on, do you find the reason? This tool can help you find the problem. Besides, it will diagnose ABS / SRS problems, perform various bi-directional tests, provide troubleshooter code tips and turn off the ABS / SRS warning light.
Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS SRS Light Service Reset Tool
Language: English/Spanish/French/German/Dutch. (Default language is English, other language needs customize, one machine with one language )
Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS Feature & Functions:
1. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
2. Supports all 10 modes of OBDII including enhanced Mode 6
3. Reads / clears codes of ABS/SRS system and turns off ABS/SRS warning light
4. Reads, records and plays back live data of ABS/SRS sensors
5. Performs bi-directional tests such as cycling the ABS solenoids, running pump motor, activating seatbelt reminders and so on
6. Retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information
7. On-screen code definitions
8. Code cause/solution tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
9. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
10. Prints data via PC
11. SD memory card for data backup and software update
12. Free online software updates
Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS support the following car models:
GM, CHRYSLER, FORD, AUDI, ABARTH, ALFA, BENZ, BMW, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, CITROEN, DACIA, EU FORD, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, LANCIA, MINI, MAYBACH, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SMART, SEAT, SKODA, SPRINTER, VW, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, AU FORD, HOLDEN, ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SCION, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA
This is the basic Specification information for Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Dimensions: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire),0.484kg(with wire)
Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS Package including:
1pc x MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD Card
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case
Main screen shown:
Diagnostic function shown:
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at:
1.2 Steps to Reset SRS/ Airbag Light on Mercedes Benz
2 Steps to Reset SRS/ Airbag Light on Mercedes Benz
Here is a helpful analysis on SRS light/ Airbag warning message on Mercedes Benz vehicles, from reason to solution.
Why does SRS light/ Airbag warning message to appear on Mercedes Benz?
-seat occupancy sensor in passenger seat;
-low voltage in the car electrical system. Battery dying.
-seat belt latch;
-steering wheel clock spring;
-seat belt sensor;
-damaged wire contacts at the doors;
-defective, damaged or loose contact at the impact sensors
How to read and reset SRS/ Airbag light?
Very often the SRS/Airbag light goes on mainly because of a dying battery. But, if the light is on, it will stay on when you install a new battery, until you manually reset it.
That is, 2 steps to solve SRS/Airbag light on.
Install a new battery;
Reset SRS/ Airbag light.
Instruction on How to Reset the SRS Light on a Mercedes Benz:
1. Locate the fuse panel cover and remove it. This is located on the lower left side of the control panel on the driver's side of the car. Find the port that fits the OBD cable and plug the scan tool's cable into this port.
2. Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the "Run" position. This is the position just before the engine starts. Look at your OBD scan tool and write down the codes it displays.
3. Check your owner's manual for what the codes mean.
4. Unplug the scan tool and put the fuse panel cover back in place. Take your vehicle to your local Mercedes dealer to have repairs made, if needed.
5. Repeat step 1 (locate the fuse panel....) when you return home. Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the "Run" position. Wait until the SRS light turns off. Remove the cable and put the fuse panel cover back in place.