Automobile Sensor Signal Simulation Tool MST-9000
New update version: 2012 MST-9000+
Attention: Do not disassemble the device by yourself. If this tool is broken by this way, then it is out of warranty.
Increase simulate knock sensor function, output port are KS1, KS2
Increase reserved port X1-X6 stand-by, the customer can set simulation signals as need
The Automobile Sensor Signal Simulation Tool is an very useful tool for professional technician during car ECU reparing & key programming.
This Automobile Sensor Signal Simulation Tool is an indispensive car ECU repair tool, with newly update and more stable function. After many years R&D and times of upgrades, now our sensor siginal simulation expert has been the most fix purchasing equipment with advance technology for many workshop and automobile training school.
Sensor Signal Simulation Tool detailed application range:
1. Automobile sensor dynamic diagnosis, engine, transmission, ABS, air-conditin, Immo etc. for ECU repairing, auto teaching aid model driver, auotmobiles R&D.
2. This Sensor Signal Simulation Tool fit multi-brands cars made in Asia, Europe, USA.
1. Users can set the engine control system, independent of different types of crank signal output (for all models of computer-driven)
2. Automatic transmission input and output shaft signal simulation
3. Set the waveform data is written directly
4. Engine speed signal output
5. Speed signal output (Hall signal, magnetic signal)
6. Three, four-channel ABS wheel speed signal output
7. PC board working current test
8. EGR solenoid valve drive
9. Carbon can clear the solenoid valve drive
10. Tachometer drive
11. Blower Control Module Driver
12. Idle valve driver
13. Stepper motor drive (4, 6 lines)
14. Injector Driver
15. Ignition coil driver
16. Ignition module drive
17. Parking sensor (ultrasound) probe drive
18. Automatic Shift Valve Drive
19. Shift quality valve drive
20. hydraulic valve drive
21. Water temperature, intake air temperature, outdoor temperature, evaporation temperature sensor signal simulation box
22. Oxygen sensor signal simulation (manual)
23. Oxygen sensor signal simulation (auto signal)
24. Throttle signal simulation
25. Carbon can clear the solenoid valve simulation
26. EGR solenoid valve simulation
27. Air flow sensor, intake air pressure sensor (analog, digital) signal simulation
28. Ignition coil simulation
29. Injector simulation
30. Idle stepper motor simulation (four-lane, six-lane)
31. A \ C relay simulation
32. Pump relay simulation
33. Radiator fan relay simulation
34. Audio signal outputs, power amplifier driver
35. Automatic Shift Valve, shift quality valves, hydraulic control valve simulation
36. Fuel injection pulse width measurement
37. Central lock server simulation
38. Burglar resistance simulation
39. User Extension
1. All cars crank signal simulation experts
It can be set arbitrary waveform output, can produce all the models of today's engine crankshaft, camshaft signals (Hall, magnetic, optical signals), waveform data, waveform memory card from the long-term preservation, waveform data for free online updates.
2. All cars sensor signal simulation experts
Speed signal, speed signal (Hall, magnetic, optical signals), ABS wheel speed signal, the oxygen sensor signal, throttle signal, air flow, inlet pressure sensor (analog, digital) and other signal simulation
3. All cars Actuator experts
Tachometer, odometer, blower control module, injector, ignition coil, ignition module, frequency and pulse width control solenoid valve, stepper motor drive (four-lane, six-lane), car audio amplifiers, etc. etc all cars actuator simulation experts:
Actuators simulation for Ignition coil, injectors, idle speed stepper motor, ultrasonic generators etc.
Strong domestic first-line five-channel editing functions crank signal
Five arbitrary wave signal analog output
Output signal: magnetic signals, Hall signals, optical signals
Drive current 3A, 1% ~ 99% duty cycle continuously adjustable frequency continuous adjustment;
2. Sensor Signal Simulation: resistance 100Ω ~ 10000Ω voltage of 0V ~ 5V × 2 0V ~ 1.5V 0V ~ 12V
3. The implementation of simulated driving: 69-channel simultaneous output
4. Stepper motor drive: current 1A, applicable to all vehicles with four, six, stepping motor driver;
5. Ammeter maximum test current: 5A
1. sensor signal simulation expert Gold Edition 1 set
2. data line 2
3. power line 1
4. CD 1
5. USB cable 1
When you place an order, please let me know you need 220V power adapter or 110V power adapter.
Q: I have purchased a MST-9000 and have been trying to use it and screen display has locked up to a solid blue (no text). Initial use was fine, the wakeup with power on to a splash screen, the menu worked and buttons responded. Power on/off a few times and no issue. The SW was loaded to computer (XP OS per instructions) and the SW loaded fine. Drivers for the MST-9000 USB connection were found through connection, manual find and all was OK. An initial waveform was loaded to the ECU software, saved to the disk. After connection of USB from MST-9000+ to the computer as stated above the MST-9000 is locked as shown in pictures below. Only the on, off and read buttons have any effect now. The on is on, off is off, out and read beep at me, but read turns on CH1-5. Also the 5V, 12V, and 24V buttons activate lights, gages work too for Volts, etc.
Is there some reset or return to default condition on this MST-9000. I have read the manuals with the CD(PDF’s) but don’t see a way to restart in initial condition. Or a SW setting in the ECU software that allows the reset, etc.
I tried to power up the MST-9000 and its doing the same issue for the display today. Please reply with a status of your recommeneded fix or resolution. If you need any other information on button press/hold or a sequence of buttons,etc. to unlock or get a status of this instrument let me know.
A: Please check the power + – whether connected right?
Q: I tried this on four plugs at my bench (computer, monitor, Voltmeter HP3478A, and the MST-9000). All work fine, but the MST-9000 is same issue of solid lighted display. No splash screen or transition on startup visible (I looked). Tried on same plug I initially used it for first power on/off’s. Same issue is present now.
With this MST-9000 plugged in and on I get a tone(whine) of higher frequency that is like a driver or display upcoverter to operate the display(commonly used to have flicker free perception of the displays and backlighting shown on this LCD). Whine is only present with the LCD light, not the 0.3 sec transition of the lights off on rest of MST-9000.
Yes I am an engineer and try to observe critically what happened (used to this from work). Please reply with a next step or how to resolve this issue. Really want to try this MST-9000 out as an engine simulator. Thanks.
A: Does the light flashing after you connect power?
Q: No lights on or anything happens(lights, sound or anything I can detect), until the on button is pressed. Then a solid lamp backlit on the LCD display, no transition of the light, display or change unless its so fast I cannot detect it. Tried at angles for twist of these displays and no change or “hidden” letters I can detect off angle(left, Right, up, down, etc.)
A: Engineer ask you change a crystal oscillator next to the Main board CPU. Can you do this?
Q: I have opened up the case and looked over the board and parts with a technician at the office. All the functions of power supplies, outputs to board for power, operations of the rotary knobs (pots, voltage dividers, etc.) are correct from what we saw and measured. The display was stuck in the lighted position and I had found the processor and crystal. Tried to press, touch for heat and no change on the operation. (Picture photo.jpg above of the uP and crystal) After a few tries the technician used electronics cooling freeze and cooled the processor and crystal. This had the unit recover function of display to menu and a beep of speaker. All was OK and good. Worked with it for a few minutes to see if the heat of operation would cause the failure again. Did not fail quickly so he used a hot air gun(controlled temp on very low setting) and tried to heat up a bit. A few increments up to the roughly 70-90 deg c by feel of hand and it failed in same way again. Then cooled the crystal down and back to operation. So we believe it's the crystal as you had indicated. The CD you provided has many PDF's and I have searched this but don.t find a crystal oscillator spec sheet. The code on the crystal says 11.0592, I can find these easily in NA market with the leaded type used. A supplier of Newark Electronics has several available below to order
Can you provide the specific frequency tolerance, load capacitance, frequency stability and dimension for spacing on this part(4.0 or 4.06 mm). Or can you ship some of the crystals used and will change this here. We can likely change this here as its wire lead part.
A: I have talked with engineer, he said as long as it is 11.0592 crystal then it is all ok. Same size as the one you see, and he said no need those data you asked for, just common one is ok, but need it is 11.0592 frequency.
Q: I have the crystals on order with Newark Electronics and will receive them middle of week. Then try to swap the crystal and do a burn in(operate for hours of about 10-12) and see that this works adequately.