MSR605 Magnetic Stripe Card Reader Writer Encoder For Hi&Lo Co Track 1, 2 & 3
MSR605, compatible with MSR206 completely. It is ideal for access control, time keeping, banking, ID recognition & credit verification and related applications. In fact, wherever a magnetic stripe ID or transaction card is used, one can find a related use for the versatile, user-friendly MSR605 reader/writer.
The MSR605 is designed to offer a reading and writing solution of high and/or low coercivity cards that will attractively complement an existing system. The MSR605 series is designed to read and/or write high or low coercivity magnetic cards. It can encode and verify up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously. It communicates with a host computer or other terminal using a usb interface.
· Read/Write/Erase High & Low Coercivity (300~4000 Oe)
· Read/Write/Erase 3 Tracks (Track 1, 2 & 3)
· USB Interface
· Updated from MSR606
· Compatible with MSR206
· With Programming Software for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
· 20 Blank HiCo Magnetic Cards as Free Gift
· 1x MSR605 Reader Writer
· 1x CD(User's Manual, USB Driver, Programming Software)
· 1x A/C Adapter(100-240V, with plug for worldwide use: US, AU, UK or Europe)
· 1x Cleaning Card
· 20x Blank HiCo Magnetic Cards