Opcom OP-Com Firmware V1.99 with PIC18F458 Chip and FTDI Chip CAN OBD2 Diagnostic Tool covers almost for all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
Opcom OP-Com 2012V firmware V1.99 OBD2 for Opel
OP COM China clone highlights:
1. Language: English
2. Software Version: 120309a Hardware Version: 1.99
3. OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic tool, work on Opel till year 2014
4. With PIC18F458 Chip, work more stable
5. It can work on both Windows XP and 7 now
6. Opel Opcom 120309a Software Download
Tips on using Newest VAUX-COM_120309a.exe Softare:
1. Make sure there is dotnetfx35_SP1 pacth on your windows XP or Windows 7 laptop, otherwise you are unable to run opcom software
2.If you install the software on windows 7 laptop, you can only open the software as Administrator, kindly check and follow the installation video inside CD
3. Never Update It Online, It Will Damage The OP-COM !
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
Shipping and delivery;Attention:
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at:
Got one Opcom clone V1.99
running Vaux-com 120309a, first I had no issue, but I tried to test different software versions coming with hardware ending connection error with ecu. When I check interface by software, 120309a, I get the version and interface passes the test. But when I try to connect the car i receive ” Interface communication error, or interface not powered from car!“. But when the hardware is not connected to OBD2 I don’t receive error text. Instead the hardware passes through and ECU communication page opens. Then no communication with ECM appears due to not connecting with OBD2 port.
Here are some more info:
Driver date: 7/12/2013
Driver version: 220.127.116.11
VCP in uncheck
I run Vaux-com 120309a on Win7.
Share the pictures with both sided of PCB.
Tip for the ones with the same problem:
If no FW update was attempted and your device can pass fw+bootloader test don’t worry countinue reading!
Opcom or Vauxcom clone software version 2012 and above changes FTDI eeprom. Following that the drivers can be updated by windows due to hardware change if you had used other drivers than OPCOMUSB.inf, 2008 version, which cause the problem.
Open 2010 china clone and test your interface. If test is passed and you can see the FW version, try automatic vehicle identification. After reading ECM without closing the 2010 program, open vauxcom 120309a. Then choose your desired part to open and enjoy passing “Interface communication error, or interface not powered from car!” error message. If you get error message during working on 120309a try automatic vehicle identification on china clone 2010 again. You can try this cycle as much as you get error. Besides that, 120309a functionalities, database, is still available by this way.