1. MPM ECU TCU Tool No Token, No Credit, No Annual fee, No subscription, No recharge, one-key update.
2. Support all GM protocols, OBD read ECM and TCM. All work in OBD, no need damaos for GM cars.
3. Don't need any WinOLS, pcmtuner manage it, you can direct edit what you want, like speed, injection, spark angle etc.
4. With VCM Suite for the most comprehensive scanning, logging and calibration tools on the market.
1. Made by PCMtuner Teams.
2. Support America 4, 6, 8, 10 transmission gearbox.
3. No Token, No Credit, No Annual fee, No subscription, No recharge, one-key update.
4. With VCM Suite for the most comprehensive scanning, logging, and calibration tools on the market.
5. Supports all hptuner functions
just no token, does not need any credit when you write edits file back.
6. Best for American Car ECUs, Supported module: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dongle, Ford, Hummer, Jeep, Opel, Saab
7. Don't need any WinOLS, pcmtuner manage it, you can direct edit what you want, like speed, injection, spark angle etc.
8. This MPM plug work with pcmtuner, you can do a road scan and add most of the GM protocols, all work in OBD, no need damaos for GM car, all have descriptions.
Free Download MPM Software
MPM Support List, Click to view
To benefit our loyal customers, we will offer Best Price of MPM if you bought PCMtuner before.
More details please contact us our whatsapp +86 187 5090 6257
MPM ECU TCU Tool Introduction:
MPM equipment is an ECU-TCU integrated equipment used for the recording and debugging of American cars, and it supports general motors: Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, Ford, Dodge and other American models.
It also can be used to record the engine data log for Japanese and German models and extract the data stream, so that the tuners can better get the engine and gearbox data and achieve better tuning.
VCM Editor: SCAN, LOG, DIAGNOSE.
Adjust a multitude of parameters such as spark, fuel, RPM limits, fan temps and speeds, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Then, write these changes back to the vehicle’s various control modules. with calibrations loaded.
VCM Scanner: READ, EDIT, WRITE.
The most feature rich scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time through the vehicle’s OBDII port. View vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s), configure fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more in real time.
VCM EDITOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles)
Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break(exception for rewrite entire)
Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers
Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles)
VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles)
Explorer style navigation
Tab style navigation (tree optional)
Undockable explorer navigator window
Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example)
Countless editable parameters
Open multiple tables at once
Save/Print/Load individual Tables
Individually save tables/maps to txt format
Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing
2D Graph click and drag editing
3D Graph click and drag editing
Simple +/- key cell adjustments
1 click copy/paste of tables
Right click copy/paste/undo
Right click unit adjustments
Compare files with different OS ID’s
Tree style compare logs
Easy to use color system when in compare mode
Calibration Details section to list vehicle details
Tree style Change log
Tree style History log
Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks
PCM DTC List
Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements)
1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only)
3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
Built in unit conversion
Built in calculator
VCM Scanner TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Powerful User Interface Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
Histogram user defined filters
Histogram cell count filter
Customizable gauge display
Separate gauge and chart displays
Sensor based configuration support
Installs with default histograms loaded
Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
Installs with additional histograms
User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported
View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles)
Change histogram while scanning
Change charts while scanning
Change gauges while scanning
Change unit value while scanning
Change config files while scanning
Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
User inputted markers and comments
Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufactures
Case Learn Feature