1) version of SDP3 (V2.43 ) ,with one time activate for free.
2) Support full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses, other heavy vehicles or heavy duty engines made by Scania
3) SDP3 has better performance than Scania VCI2
Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wifi Wireless Diagnostic Tool for Scania
: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
Top 3 reasons to choose VCI 3 Scania:
1) Software V2.43 (For WIN7 32bit only) , with one time activate for free
V2.40.1 Scania software download:https://share.weiyun.com/5RRyFLs
V2.39.1 Scania software download:https://mega.nz/#!zJREQQRS!1Tye4NRNiTMBY5xteTGTkuap1Md8Le1dQGrfu3P2GFk
Please install by yourself, we have installation video on our website. After you finish, send the Sdp3 HWID to us , so that we can activation.
(Including one time free activation only)
2) High-speed WIFI Wireless connection enable you diagnose vehicles more freely
You can also choose to use USB port connection for diagnose.
3) Support all trucks, buses and engines manufactured after 2004.
Before Scania vehicles from 1995-2004, please choose VCI1 diagnostic tool for SCANIA
SCANIA VCI3 Description:
1. Scania VCI3 is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in Scania VCI3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck, just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
SCANIA VCI3 Features:
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 - 40V DC)
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service
How to install Scania 2.40.1 software for SDP3 VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner
How to install Scania VCI2 VCI3 SDP3 software to V2.31.1
There are some differences among Scania diagnostic tools VCI 1, VCI 2, VCI 3, in terms of connection, vehicles, software and language, etc. For details, please go on your reading.
About hardware compatibility
1) Communication way
VCI1 and VCI2 can only be used USB for communication connection.
VCI3 is used via both USB and WIFI connection
2) Workable vehicles
- VCI1 support vehicles from1995 to 2004:
trucks and buses SCANIA 4 and 3 series as well as marine engines SCANIA
- VCI2 can support vehicles after the year 1995:
SCANIA P, G, R, T, buses SCANIA series K, N, and other vehicles using engines SCANIA
- VCI3 support vehicles after the year 2004:
trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA
4) Supported systems
- VCI 1 supports systems:
APS, ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS, BCS, BWS, EEC, EBS, EMS, COO, ICL, TCO, OPC and RET, RTI, SMS, TPM , LDW
- VCI-2 & VCI-3 support systems:
APS, ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS, BCS, BWS, EBS, EEC, EMS, COO, LAS and BBS, ICL, TCO, OPC and RET, RTI, SMS, TPM, LDW
About software compatibility
5) Software version
Scania vci1, vci2 & vci3 all runs with Scania diagnos & programmer.
- vci1 is designed to work with the older softwaredesigned to work with the program SD2 v2.32.004 (Scania Diagnos) and Scania SP2 v2.29.004 (Scania Programmer)
- both vci 2 & vci 3 works with the latest tested SDP3 V2.27
6) Language available
- vci 1:
- scania vci2 & vci3:
German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Romanian
7) Scania VCI 2 vs. VCI 3
Only hardware difference, they can use the same software
Scania vci 3 diagnostic tool highlights its high-speed WI-FI connection
Click here see more details :
Scania VCI 3
Scania VCI 2
Scania VCI 1