VCM II Diagnostic Tool for Ford with WIFI card can support communicate with your computer by WIFI. Ford VCM II support diagnose and programmer for Ford till 2014 year, it is most powerful professional scan tool for Ford till now.
V97 VCM2 for Ford with WIFI Wireless Card Quality B
Top 3 Reasons to Get VCM II Diagnostic Tool for Ford:
1. Newest Software Version: V97
Attention: Please set up software installation date before 2015.9.
If your software is older than V96 and you want to use V96 software, you need to send the main unit back to us to update to the latest version. Then can use this V96 software.
V97 software download link:
Free download: FORD VCM 2 V96 software installation video
2. Support WIFI communication with computer.
(There is the WIFI card in the main unit, the invididual WIFI connector is used on the laptop.)
3. Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It supports WiFi and provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords, including all new 2013 Ford vehicles
(Software is updated by CD, every update will add more new models.)
Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
8. The CFR
is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Ford VCM II Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
What should you pay attention to install V97 VCM II FORD software:
Change your PC time before 2015.9. It has two ways for software installation, here is the detailed instruction and advantage:
1) Best way install the software via VMware
If your PC has 2G RAM or more, then can use this one. For VMware, once you setup PC software installation time before 2015.9, then it will not be changed. Thus, no need you change PC time or frozen software. First install software from V86 to V96, then install V97. After done, then test this software with your car. Another advantage for this installation is, because this software no need frozen, when new software release in the future, you can go on to install the new software, just like this v96 finish installation and install V97.
2) Install the software without VMware
If you do not want to use VMware installation way, you can use this way to install. Still change PC installation time before 2015.9, then install V86 first. Then go on to install the next version. When you install the next software, usually it has 3 days, such as V96, when you install V96 ready, test it with your car, if it can work normally, go on to install V97 within 3 days. After done, frozen the software. Another disvantage for this is, because software is frozen, for next new version, maybe it cannot go on to install. Such as if you frozen V96 software, then cannot go on to install V97 VCM II software on the same PC.
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Wireless Adapter
1pc x Carrying Paper box
What is the difference between so many VCM II Ford?
PCB Board display:
||IDS V86 JLRV135
||IDS V86 JLRV135
||Ford and Mazda
||Ford, mazda, Land rover, jaguar
||Ford, mazda, Land rover, jaguar
|pin code calculator
|SP239-B has the difference working method as others. Quality A has the best quality. For ford VCM II which do not have WIFI adapter, if you need WIFI function, you need to buy the WIFI D-link Wireless card. Now vcm ii software adds VMware software inside. Best way is install the VMware first, then install the software on VMware. If you do not want VMware, you can choose the way without vmware to install.
|Hot selling Autel & Xhorse & Launch, EU/UK Ship ＆ No Tax
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, UK , US and Russia Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
China Warehouse Shipping:
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
Standard Post: 7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
How to install Mazda IDS VCM2 V96 software（SP177-C2）
How to install VCM2 Mazda IDS software on Windows 7
Mazda IDS install tutorial - Customer solution from MH forum:
install Ford IDS-86.01A
2. After Restar the computer Open Control panel, Opel “add/remove program”, Choose IDS and unistall IDS
3. After Restart , install Mazda IDS V91
4. After Restart
Copy all files from C:\Program\Bosh\VTX-VCI\VCI Software （Ford-VCM-Ⅱ)
And paste them to C:\Program\Bosh\VTX-VCI\VCI Software （Mazda-VCM-Ⅱ）
Choose replace ALL
Run VCI Software （Mazda-VCM-Ⅱ）
Connect VCM II
When it shows Repair USB, click Repair USB
Choose “try again”,wait
Then it will be ok .
Edit: you don't need to install V86,
you only need to SETUP your VCMII First.
The version of MAZDA IDS you install will install all the files you need .
In short, that is,
Install Ford manager from mega link: https://mega.nz/#!68ZyACoA!u_ECFjR7ov3NTCzCGh8vSya7CyZ_E7xk39EYgM8IbP4
Then copy all files from
C:\Program Files\Bosch\VTX-VCI\VCI Software (Ford-VCM-II)
C:\Program Files\Bosch\VTX-VCI\VCI Software (Mazda-VCM-II)
Replace all files. You need to shut down mazda vcm service in order to kill vci ident from running in task manager. Then you can overwrite the files.
Mazda IDS installation questions & answers:
Q: IDS soft will work on windows 8.1?
A: Yes you need IE11 (32BITS)
i3 or above dual core 1.9 or better
also, only 64bits system NOT 32bit
Q: Can we have both softwares (ford-mazda) in one laptop for same vcm 2?
Q: All files from C:\Program\Bosh\VTX-VCI\VCI Software from Ford-VCM-Ⅱ) into Mazda?
A: It is working if you copy that files from Ford manager and replace the files from Mazda manager.
If you use the same version for Ford and Mazda IDS or versions that use the same firmware then you will not need to upgrade/downgrade the firmware all the time when you switch between Ford and Mazda IDS
Mazda IDS V96 works good with VCM 2 clone on Mazda 6: