VCM2 for Land Rover is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
This is latest software JLR V139 with best price offer.
VCM2 for Land Rover & Jaguar with Latest Software JLR V139 Best Price
Top 5 Reasons to get Best Price VCM2 for JLR for Five Reasons:
1. Newest software provide: JLR V139
2. Most cost competitive Land Rover pass-thru
3. Best suited for current and future vehicles
4. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality
5. Multi Languages: Deutsch,English,Espano,francais, italiano nederlands, Portugues(European) Russian,Japanese,Chinese
VCM2 for Land Rover Descriptions:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Covers CAN, & ISO9141 vehicle networks
4. 12ft USB cable as standard included
Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Coverage:
|Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport
|New Range Rover
|XJ – X300/X308
|XJ - X350
|XJ - X351
|XK – X100
|XK - X150
|(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes*) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported
VCM2 for LandRover Functions:
1. The VCM2 for Land Rover connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD.
2. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool.
3. The device is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
4. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device.
How does the VCM2 for Land Rover operate in J2534 mode?
1. Please read the user manual firstly before using, install the software after watching the video or user manual in the DVD
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
1pc x VCM2 for LandRover Main Unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
2pcs x CD
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at:
I wanted to share some of my experiences for future forum users encountering issues using JLR SDD. For the last month I have been trying to solve several problems using SDD (Multiple module Red X, DTC’s and when trying to run an SDD program asking to connect a J1962 diagnostic cable)
A significant observation was the battery symbol, top right corner, has always shown red and this is a known concern. However I have always used a battery maintainer reliably delivering 13.7V and up to 40A capacity so what gives I finally traced the root cause to a blown Fuse 43 in the cabin fuse box. This fuse protects the circuit that delivers B+ to the DLC (Data Link Connector AKA OBD port). With that corrected I get a reliable SDD Battery indicator of green or yellow
Also I no longer get an SDD request to connect a J1962 diagnostic cable and ran through a vehicle scan successfully.
Now the next interesting observation was that all those ISO network module issues disappeared
So when using SDD always use a battery maintainer or charger to help the battery provide sufficient voltage/current. If you still have issues check passenger fuse 43 if you are having strange SDD behaviors and avoid chasing down false positives and stripping out the driver and passenger footwells and drivers door module like me. Well on the bright side I at least cleaned most connectors with zero residue electrical cleaner
Now I need to find out why service functions no longer provide an option to program keys. Why is this all so difficult – oh I Know it’s a Jaguar. Any advise on how to get the key programming option back?
Problem resolution.. Here you go….
You are going to become the mongoose guru.
I am still trying various versions of SDD to see which one I can to work the best with my setup.
Currently installing V130_V7 because:
V1.25 did not work. After reading my VIN it just said the VIN is not authenticated/recognised and returned to the read Vin page.
V1.42 seemed to work (but I didn’t know what to expect with it, so it maybe working).
V1.39 – have the DVD with main V1.39_vull.exe file but no VDF files or SPA files with it, so useless.
I have even tried installing and running it on an old Sony Viao desktop that I keep in the garage for research and music while working on the cars/bike. SDD does not work on a Desktop for some reason, it only seems to work on laptops?
I have tried using SDD with the ignition on (engine off) and ignition on (engine running) as I don’t have a battery voltage maintainer (other than a small motorbike charger with 9000mah).
This whole thing is a learning process and I don’t even know yet if my mongoose cable is now still working (it flashes green and red when connected) because sometimes it reads the VIN and sometimes it doesn’t!!
It’s a work in progress.