VIDENT iEasy320 CAN OBDII/EOBD CAN Code Reader = iEasy300 abilities + oxygen monitor test + on-board monitor test + component test
VIDENT iEasy320 Enhanced OBDII/EOBD+CAN Code Reader
VIDENT iEasy320 is a portable CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader for professionals and DIYers.
iEasy320 not only cover iEasy300 functionalities, but also is able to oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test, and component test.
Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
Top 3 Reasons to choose Vident iEasy320
1.Multi-language support: (11 languages)
English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Sweden
2.Protocols supports:J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN
3.Life time FREE software and firmware updates, Unique shortcut menu to enter update mode easily
Click download free：VIDENT iEasy320 update installer
VIDENT iEasy320 Vehicles Coverage:
As a general rule it covers most cars as:
Some Japanese Petrol/Diesel cars made from 2000
European Petrol cars from 2001
European Diesel Cars from 2004
Holden from 2006
Subaru(engine codes) from 2003
Vident iEasy320 Scanner Features:
1.iEasy320 supports all the 10 OBDII test modes
2.Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
3.They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
4.I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package.
5.Quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
6.Read/ clear stored & pending codes, switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitorsView on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer specific, pending and permanent, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
7.Look up fault code definitions from the tool's on-board database
8.Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values
when a DTC occurred)
9.Read, records, graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors- ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
10.Graph live engine data on-screen
11.View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
12.View on board monitor test and component test
13Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
14.Enhanced Mode 6 functions—Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
15.Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
16.Test and display the voltage of battery.
17.Support max. 4 graphic comparisons of data stream
Display: 2.8” LCD color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
VIDENT iEasy320 Software
VIDENT iEasy320 Hardware
- A. OBD II Cable- provides communication for vehicle DLC.
- B. LCD Display - shows menus, test results and operation tips.
- C. Green LED Display- indicates the engine system is working normally (all monitors on the vehicles are active and performing their diagnostic testing), and no DTCs are found.
- D. Yellow LED Display- shows the tool finds a possible problem. Pending DTCs exist or/and some of the vehicle’s emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
- E. Red LED Display - indicates there are some problems in one or more of thevehicle’s systems. In this case, the MIL lamp on the instrument panel is on.
- F. UP Key - quick access to the Read Codes function before going to diagnostic menu and moves selection up. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
- G. DOWN Key - Quick access to the Clear Codes function before going to diagnostic menu and moves selection down. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
- H. LEFT SCROLL Key - goes to previous character when looking up DTCs. Scrolls back and forth through codes found and through different screens of data. Also it is used to make selection of PIDs when viewing custom PID list, and to view PID graphs.
- I. RIGHT SCROLL Key - goes to next character when looking up DTCs.Scrollsback and forth through codes found and through different screens of data. Also it is used to cancel all selections of PIDs when viewing custom PID list.
- J. One Click l/M Readiness Key - quick checks state emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
- K. ESC Key - cancels an action and returns to previous screen or level.
- L. OK Key - confirms an action or movement and moves to next level.
- M. HELP Key - accesses to the Help function and it is also used to update the codereader when long pressed.
- N. USB Port — provides a USB connection between the Code Reader and PC or laptop.
1pc x VIDENT iEasy320 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x User Manual
1pc x USB PC cable for updating software
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at: