1. Vident iSmart807Pro is a professional level diagnostic tool, offering comprehensive system coverage for a vast array of car manufacturers.
2. Featured with all system diagnosis and 25 Service Function including engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag, instrument, steering wheel, etc. and the most commonly required service features OIL, EPB, SAS, BRT, ABS, SRS diagnosis, TPA (TPS), TPMS, DPF, ODOMETER, Injector coding, Gear learning.
3. VIDENT ISMART807PRO is built to take your diagnostic experience to a new level.
Vident iSmart807Pro Full System All Makes OBD2 Diagnostic Tool
1. Support Multi-languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai, Slovak.
2. 7" IPS LCD color display, 2+32G.
3. Provide easy diagnosis on more than 80+ American, Asian and European vehicle makes.
4. Life time FREE software and firmware update.
5. Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2021 models on some makes.
6. Humanized settings, no built-in battery, to prevent the tablet from running out of power due to rapid battery consumption, and there is no way to turn on the tablet during use.
7. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle( just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle).
8. Support all the 10 OBDII test modes.
9. Support 25 Service Function.
Vident iSmart807Pro Function List:
1. OBD2 Diagnostic Function
Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's), Retrieves ECU information, Displays freeze frame data , data stream for most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser, Climate Control, etc..
2. Vident iSmart807Pro 25 Special Services Function
1. Oil life Service Reset
Service lamp reset:
1.If the service lamp is on, you must provide service for the car. After service, you need to reset the driving mileage or driving time so that the service lamp turns off and the system enables the new service cycle.
2.After changing engine oil or electric appliances that monitor oil life, you need to use vident tools reset the service lamp.
2. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Brake pad replacement:
1) If the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line sends a signal sense line to the on-board computer to replace the brake pad. After replacing the brake pad, you must reset the brake pad. Otherwise, the car alarms.
2) Reset must be performed in the following cases:
a) The brake pad and brake pad wear sensor are replaced.
b) The brake pad indicator lamp is on.
c) The brake pad sensor circuit is short, which is recovered.
d) The servo motor is replaced.
3. Battery Replace Test (BRT)
1) Use the car diagnostic device to reset the car battery monitoting unit to clear original fault information about insufficient battery electric quantity, and match the battery again and monitor battery based on current battery information.
2) Battery matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) Main battery is replaced. Battery matching must be performed to clear original electric quantity insufficiency information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information. If the related control module detects false information, it will invalidate some electric auxiliary functions, such as automatic start&stop function, sunroof without one-key trigger function, power window without automatic function.
b) Battery monitoring sensor. Battery matching is performed to re-match the control module and motoring sensor to detect battery electric quantity use information more accurately, which can avoid the instrument panel displaying false information.
4. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
1) DPF regeneration is used to regularly clear PM (particulate matter) from the trap in combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM fire point combustion) to stabilize trap performance.
2) DPF regeneration matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) The bleeding backpressure sensor is replaced.
b) The PM trap is removed or replaced.
c) The fuel additive injector is removed or replaced.
d) The catalytic oxygenizer is removed or replaced.
e) The DPF regeneration MIL is on and maintenance is performed.
f) The DPF regeneration control module is replaced.
5. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Steering angle reset:
1) To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line. Taking this position as reference, the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering.
2) After replacing the steering angle position sensor, replacing steering mechanical parts (such as steering gearbox, steering column, end tie rod, steering knuckle), peforming four-wheel alignment, or recoving car body, you must reset the steering angle.
1)Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
2)After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
6. ABS bleeding
1) When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
2) If the ABS computer, ABS pump, brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, brake line, or brake fluid is replaced, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the ABS.
7. Adaptive Front Lighting System(AFS)
This function is used to initialize the adaptive headlight system. The adaptive headlight system determines whether to automatically turn on the headlight according to ambient light intensity, monitors driving speed and body posture, and adjusts the headlight lighting angle.
8. Seat entry/ exit enable
A memory seat is essentially an electrically-adjustable car seat which can be moved into pre-set positions at the push of a button. As a resultof the removal of the DCC fuse, the 'driving position memory' function of the driver and passenger side seat will be inoperative due to the loss of seat position memory stored in the seat ECU. The seat (position control) ECU may need to be initialized if the seat memory settings cannot be recorded.
This routine is required if the secondary turbo charger is replaced. This will learn the offset values for the turbine shut-off valve.
This function is used to set sunroof lockup close, close on rainy days, slide/tilt sunroof memory function, outside temperature threshold, etc.
Importance of clutch pedal free-play. Anything less than the correct amount of free play (or clearance) will result in clutch slip, because the pressure plate will be unable to exert its full pressure on the friction plate, clutch linkage adjustment to compensate for clutch wear.
12. Tire pressure sensor reset(TPMS)
Tire pressure reset:
1.After the tire pressure MIL turns on and maintenance is performed, the tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
2.Tire pressure resetting must be performed after maintenance is performed in the following cases: tire pressure is too low, tire leaks, tire pressure monitoring device is replaced or installed, tire is replaced, tire pressure sensor is damaged, tire is replaced for the car with tire pressure monitoring function
1) This function is used to adjust car body height.
2) When the car body height sensor and control module in the air suspension system are replaced or the car level is incorrect, perform this function to adjust the car body height sensor for horizontal calibration.
14. Throttle Position Sensor(TPS)- Electronic throttle sensor reset
1) Use the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuation element so that the ECU learning value is returned to the initial status to more accurately regulate throttle (or idle motor) operations to control intake air quantity.
2) Throttle matching must be performed in the following cases:
a) The ECU is replaced and the ECU does not yet store throttle working features.
b) The ECU is disconnected and the ECU memory is lost.
c) The throttle assembly is replaced.
d) The intake passage is replaced or removed, which affects idle speed control by ECU and throttle body.
e) The throttle is cleaned. Although the idle throttle potentiometer features are not changed, with the same throttle opening, the intake quantity has changed and idle speed control features have changed.
15. Prime Fuel Pump(PFP)
1) The program can detect the Prime Fuel Pump function.
2) Air often gets into the fuel line when a diesel vehicle change fuel or assembly fuel system. This causes a vehicle to have problems starting, forcing you to 'prime' the fuel system to remove the air.
1) To prevent the car being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must be performed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
2) When the ignition switch key, ignition switch, combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or remote control battery is replaced, anti-theft key matching must be performed.
Change Tire Size
The vehicle's computer calculates your vehicle's speed based on the diameter of the stock tires. After changing the tire size, the vehicle's computer doesn't know how fast your vehicle is running, which will affect speedometer accuracy or transmission shift time. This routine is to recalibrate speedometer after changing the tire size.
17. Transmission module Oil Life Reset
This program can be executed to Transmission control module oil counter reset
18. AT Adaption
After each repair or transmission service, the transmission adaptation control will cause the Transmission Control Module (TCM) to relearn the change in transmission tolerances to improve the transmission quality, and to adjust the transition of the gear shift according to the driving style.
This procedure is used to clear the adaptive values in the transmission control unit. This may be required when changing the transmission, downloading software, or performing any other gearbox-related activity.
This command allows the adaptive shift points to be relearnt. CAUTION: Refer to workshop manual for correct procedure.
19. Replace Aibbag ECU
This program can be executed to replace the airbag ECU module.
20. Windows door
When replacing door glass and after battery replacement on certain year, make, model vehicles special steps need to be taken in order to properly replace and reprogram the vehicle so the electric windows work properly, the door window glass position can be learned by executing this routine, which enables pinch protection and one touch up function.
21. Odometer calibration
1) Instrument panel mileage calibration is used to copy, write, or rewrite mileages. That is, use the car diagnostic computer and data line to copy, write, or rewrite chip data on the instrument panel to make the instrument panel display actual mileages.
2) Usually, when the vehicle speed sensor is damaged or the mileage is incorrect due to instrument panel faults, you must perform mileage calibration after maintenance.
22. Gearbox matching
1) This function is used to learn the gearbox to improve shift quality.
2) After the gearbox is dismounted or repaired (after battery powered off for some car series), shift delay or impact is caused. In this case, perform this function to make the gearbox compensate automatically according to driving conditions so as to reach more comfortable and ideal shift quality.
23. AJUSTE FUEL
How to Update VIDENT ISMART807PRO?
Step 1: Enter http://www.videnttech.com, and register on the official website
Step 2: Choose Product Center > iAuto-Full System All Make Scan Tools
Step 3: Choose iAuto807Pro Multi-application Service Tool
Step 4: Choose Download—download Software Update Client iScanzilla Installer and Guide, then enter user name&password to log in
Step 5: Use USB cable to connect the VIDENT ISMART807PRO to computer, it can be detected automatically, thne download the software to update.
1pc x VIDENT ISMART807PRO
1pc x User’s Guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x Password envelope
Hot selling Autel & Xhorse & Launch, EU/UK Ship ＆ No Tax
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, UK , US and Russia Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
China Warehouse Shipping:
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
Standard Post: 7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at: