Original Wellon GP-1 USB Universal Standalone EEPROM Flash MCU Programmer
GP-1 USB Progammer is for a range of devices, including PIC microcontrollers, EEPROMs, dsPIC, AVR and other microcontrollers like AT89, plus PLDs and flash memory.
The GP-1 USB Universal Standalone Programmer has PC connection and standalone mode - once the USB Universal Standalone Programmer is loaded, just insert the device and program using button.
The USB Universal Standalone Programmer is very fast because it has USB 2.0 interface for Hi-speed data transfer.
1. Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, DC output 9V/2.0A; power:18W
2. 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
3. Support PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode
4. Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
5. Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX,HOLTEK,EMC(.CDS),INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
6. Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
7. Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
8. Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
9. Optimum programming for each individual device
10. Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
11. Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
12. Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
13. Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
14. Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
15. Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
16. Supports Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
17. Supports eight languages,such as Chinese(Simplified),Chinese(Traditional),English,Korean,Poland,Italian,Portuguese and Dutch
GP-1 Software Feature:
The software is very comprehensive, with lots of features that make it ideal for both production and development.
1. SELECT device includes package information, adapter type, part number description etc.
2. LOAD file supports checksums, comprehensive file formats and address location
3. Flexible Verify options, including VCC+/-10%
4. Blank check, Erase, Program, verify, Auto Program, buffer edit and much more
5. Serial numbers and statistics
GP-1 Standalone Mode:
GP-1 can be used as a normal universal programmer connected to PC or in standalone mode. In this mode, you load the USB Universal Standalone Programmer from PC and then just press Go button on USB Universal Standalone Programmer to carry out programming operations.
Standalone mode can be set to convential mode where you press the GO button to program the next device or into Mass Production mode. In this mode, once GO button is pressed once, inserting a new chip will automatically start the program cycle.
GP-1 Device Support:
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, Series E(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
GP-1 IC Test:
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
The full device support can be seen on weilei.com. The device support list includes information for socket adapters required for different packages.
Device support in Standalone mode is smaller and also can be seen on weilei.com.
GP-1 Package including:
1pc x GP-1 Programmer
1pc x USB cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Program CD
1pc x DC power supply