YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
Multi-language menu options and DTC definitions –English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
Internet updateable and upgradeable let you stay current with the latest technology.
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner
Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, more language will be added in the future.
Highlights of YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner:
1.Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
2.Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
3. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
4. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
5. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
7. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
8. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
9. Reads live PCM datastream.
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data.
12. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
13. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
14. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
15. Prints data via PC
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Features:
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
1pc x OBDII/EOBD code reader
1pc x User's guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
Shipping and delivery;Attention:
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at: