The Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface is a multi-brand device which comes with the MaxiSys tool kit.
It is designed to connect with the MaxiSys Display Tablet by wireless, as well as standalone PCs, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device for Maxisys Tool
Top 6 Reasons to choose Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface:
1) This one can works together with Maxisys tool for communication, inlcuding Maxisys MINI MS905, Maxisys MS908, Maxisys PRO MS908P.
Attention: If you have bought one of this three, then no need to buy this tool. This VCI device is included in the package of this three tool.
2) Supporting vehicle data transmission for PC and MaxiSys.
3) Communication with vehicles’ electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.
4) Bluetooth communication enable you work freely around the vehicle.
5) Software is updated on official website.
6) Communication time is reduced a lot. More faster and practical to use.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device Features:
1. Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
2. Designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PCs via a USB 2.0 full-speed connection.
3. Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology, which allows you to work freely around the vehicle.
4. Reduces the communication time, and guarantees performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.5.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device Functions:
Auto diagnostics to read and clear the error memory, to display system parameters and the status of the ECU;
Activation, adjustments and configurations that are essential for ensuring a complete repair;
Resetting the service lights or the airbag systems;
Configuration of the ECUs, keys and remote controls, etc.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device Specifications:
Communications: Bluetooth V.2.1 + EDR/USB 2.0
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 12 VDC
Supply Current: 200 mA @ 12 VDC
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (ambient)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (ambient)
Dimensions (L x W x H):147.5 mm (5.80”) x 85.5 mm (3.37”) x 29.0 mm (1.14”)
Weight: 0.215 kg (0.473 lb)
1pcs x Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface
1pc x DB15 to OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.YANWEN Express:
7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.EMS:
6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.Aramex:
5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.Flat airmail:
7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.Attention:
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us
. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage. For any question, please contact us at:Online Customer Service