Multilanguage CAN OBDII Scanner T51: auto diagnostic tool for OBD2 EOBD JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM,I SO9141, KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Auto scanner OBDII car scanner T51(multilingual,updatable)
Features of Product
1) Support CAN-Bus protocal 2) I/M Readiness Status
3) Freeze Frame Information 4) Retrieves VIN
5) Large LCD display 6) More 7-keypads for quick operation.
7) Memory / battery backup 8) Detachable OBD2 cable
9) On-line Updatable
1. Reads and identifies DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) : Generic Codes (P0,P2,P3,U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1,P3,U1)
2. Erase touble codes
3. Supports VPW+PWM+ISO9141+KW2000 protocals
4. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) Protocol
5. Reviews OBD2 monitor and I/M (Inspection and Maintenance) Readiness Status
6. Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
7. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer that support Mode 9
8. Resets Check Engine Lights / MIL ( malfunction indicator lamp) Status
9. On-line Updates Software with a standard Windows PC
10. Displays DTCs and definition both on unit screen
11. Large LCD display (128 x 64,backlit) with adjustable contrast
12. Up to 7 Keypads for easy operation.
13. Auto-save at off-vehicle status and one year warranty.
14. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
15. Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles (including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Car List( available after test)
Alfa Romeo Audi BMW Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lamborghini Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault Opel/Vauxhall
Saab Scania Seat Skoda
VW Volvo Smart
Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyata
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
Buick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-7working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 5-10 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
For any question, please contact us at: