The new generation of SUPER MB PRO N3 (BMW A3) is 100% compatible with all BMW inspection software. The wireless function of the product enable it to be automatically connected to the computer every time it is turned on. Its Dual Heat Dissipation USB3.0 Interface design greatly improves the stability and durability of the product.
SUPER MB PRO N3 (BMW A3) BMW Diagnostic Tool
1. Fully compatible with all BMW inspection software.
2. One machine with one code, firmware upgrade is the same as the original BMW devices upgrade.
3. USB3.0 wired interface, fast communication speed, compatible with all computers and tablets.
4. Reduces the requirements on computers compared with original BMW devices.
5. Adopt the latest low power-consuming wireless.
6. The dual heat dissipation design of fan and heat sink.
Hardware Version: Application Image: 147, Boot Image: 130
1. Support full system diagnosis of BMW ISTA-D software, programming and coding of F/G/I chassis vehicles.
2. Support programming and coding of BMW ISTA-P software E chassis.
3. E-SYS (F/G/I series engineer software, which can carry out programming, coding, localization, realize hidden functions and advanced functions)
4. WINKFP (E series: programming, upgrade, downgrade)
5. Tool32 (input key, import code, delete authentication, BMW series advanced functions)
6. INPA (read vehicle information, diagnose, read and clear trouble codes)
7. BMW Coding (E series: import data, modify code or realize hidden functions)
8. NCS-Expert tool (E series: set code, realize hidden functions and change settings)
Supported Vehicle Types:
BMW/ mini/ Rolls-Royce/ BMW Motorcycle
1pc x SUPER MB PRO N3 main host
1pc x OBD cable
1pc x USB cable（2 meters long）
1pc x 20-pin round head cable
1pc x 10-pin motorcycle cable
1pc x Carrying Case
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, UK , US and Russia Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
China Warehouse Shipping:
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
Standard Post: 7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
Super MB PRO N3 (BMW ICOM A3) can work with all BMW inspection software to perform diagnosis, programming, coding for BMW/ mini/ Rolls-Royce/ BMW Motorcycle (click here to review). This post will mainly introduce how to setup network via USB cable & WiFi for work, and upgrade firmware.
- Connect Super MB Pro N3 and computer network via WiFi
When you connect with WiFi, there is no need to set up the IP address. You need to input the password for the first time using WiFi.
Select one available WiFi with a good signal to connect
After connection, the active service will show the related device's free state in ITOOL RADAR program and BMW software
Open BMW software to perform the function supported
Select Device ID and set up a connection
It starts to identify the vehicle
After that, the related device will show reserved in ITOOL RADAR program and BMW software at the same time.
- Connect Super MB PRO N3 and computer network via USB cable
When you use the USB cable to connect BMW ICOM A3 and the computer, the IP need to be set up is 192.168.92xx (it’s the driver IP address recognized by the device, not the local Ethernet IP address of the computer)
Right-click Local Area Connection
Click property>> Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
Input your driver's IP address
Click OK to connect to the internet
Then you can run BMW software to perform the function supported.
- Update Super MB Pro N3 firmware
Make sure the BMW ICOM A3 diagnostic tool has been connected to computer network
Use Google Chrome or Edge to visit http://192.168.92.38:60080
Click Update Firmware
Log in with the user name (root) and password (NZY11502)
Click Browse to select ICOM-Bootimage BIN file and click send the file
Confirm to write the image file to the flash
After the system image update successfully, click Update Firmware to back to last page
And select and ICOM-applicationimage BIN file to update
All updates done, click reboot the device to activate the new image