1. Autel introduces MaxiIM IM608, a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions.
2. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
3. Support Multi Language
Buy now, Get a AUTEL GBOX2 tool for free!
This is package for Autel MaxiIM IM608 and APB112 Smart Key Simulator and G-BOX2 Tool !
Support Multi Language
NEW tool from Autel. The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Autel Toyota 8A Non-Smart Key All Keys Lost Adapter Work with APB112 and G-Box2 and MaxiIM IM608 IM508, Support the loss of all 8A mechanical keys such as Camry, RAV4, Prius, Canstar, Tacoma, Senna, and Ralink.
1. Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
2. Upgraded Version of Autel IM608
3. Come with XP400 Pro
4. Shipping from European warehouse, No Tax
AUTEL G-BOX2 tool For Mercedes-BENZ BMW All Key Lost To use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608 and Auro IM600.It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel XP400 Pro is better than XP400, adds more functionality for BM-W, Merc-edes-Be-nz, as well as EEPROM reading. With the new protocols, the end-user will be able to read over 2000 (chips, components, devices) types including EEPROM and MCU Read, additional Odometer Read/Write, and more. Also, added functions for EWS3, W209, NEC, and more.
Autel XP400 Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.