1. No need to remove and solder 95128/ 95256 chip when pre-processing BMW FEM/ BDC module
2. Clamping fast, safe and reliable, simple positioning, not easy to slip.
3. Can work with Yanhua ACDP, Xhorse, Autel, Launch X431, CGDI items together
Yanhua FEM/BDC Special Programming Clip No Need Reove and Solder 95128/95256 Chip
The YANHUA FEM/BDC special programming clip is used to connect 95128/95256 chip without removing and soldering the chip when pre-processing BMW FEM/BDC module.
Clamping fast, safe and reliable, simple positioning
1. Clamping fast, safe and reliable, simple positioning, not easy to slip.
2. No need to worry about how thick the paint on the chip!
3. Easy to solve the problem of puncture socket off!
FEM connection diagram:
BDC connection diagram:
1pc x YANHUA FEM/BDC special programming clip
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, UK , US and Russia Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
China Warehouse Shipping:
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
Standard Post: 7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
Yanhua FEM / BDC programming clip installation video
Yanhua FEM/ BDC Special Programming Clip
is designed to read BMW 95128/95256 chip without having to disassembly. No need to remove or solder, easy to work with diagnostic tools such as ACDP, Xhorse, Autel, CGDI, Xtool, etc.
In this article, we will take Yanhua Mini ACDP
& BDC module as an example to show how to install Yanhua FEM/ BDC Special Programming Clip.
Prepare all the accessories:
FEM/BDC interface board
Yanhua FEM/ BDC Clip
Note: If the smaller hole on the PCB is blocked by the tri-proof adhesive, use the cleaning probe to clean it up.
- Install the BDC special programming clip:
- Insert 2 screws of the special programming clip into the the PCB plate 2-holes.
- Lock the PCB lock.
- Connect the 8PIN cable.
- Connect 8PIN socket, and you can use it for other device.
- Connect OBP+ICP adapter.
- Install the FEM/BDC interface board.
- Connect 12V wire.
- Connect 20PIN cable & OBP+ICP adapter.
- Connect ACDP host.
Now you can go on pre-processing BDC module on ACDP app.