GODIAG GT100 OBD2 Breakout Box is used to change the pin settings of other diagnostic tools without the needs to cut the connecting cable for re-wiring.
Comes with a quality lead with all 16 pins wired. With a 16 pin female OBD connector, 16 pin male OBD connector and 15 pin D plug to connect to the breakout box.
GODIAG GT100 is the newest developed test platform for OBDII protocol communication judgment and ECU maintenance diagnosis programming coding development. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 holes for signal judgment level conversion. Modules can be connected individually, or multiple vehicle modules can be connected. It can be connected with any diagnostic equipment to determine whether car communication is normal. You can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to prevent the vehicle control module data from being lost, automatically locked, the key remote control fails, and the fault light turns on.
Highlights of GODIAG GT100:
1. Support OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming & coding.
2. Convert the car OBD2 interface into 6 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. Connect with any diagnostic tool to detect car communication is good or not.
5. Supply power to the car when changing battery
6. One Year Warranty.
Top Reasons to choose GODIAG GT100 OBDII Break out box ECU Connector
-OBDII Protocol Detector
-The cable can be extended
-Optional dedicated adapter
-Compatible with lost of devices
-Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface
- Save ECU data when replacing vehicle battery.
-Guarantee period: One year warranty.
GODIAG GT100 Indicator Meaning:
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of the vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real-time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
GODIAG GT100 OBD Breakout Box Specifications:
|1. Manufactory custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufactory custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufactory custom
|9. Manufactory custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufactory custom
12. Manufactory custom
13. Manufactory custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
How to use GODIAG GT100 OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
|Adapter power input
||AC100v-240v output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
|Product packaging size
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of the corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120-ohm resistor.)
2). The Goding GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of the car, or by an AC power adapter.
3). To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection:
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of the OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into the obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables:
The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user finds that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has full power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
8. The dedicated adapter will be released (help GT100 connect to the special ECU module)
Hardware Connection Diagram:
OBD 2-in-1 extension cable: 1pc
Colored jumper cable: 1pc
Power supply 12V: 1pc
Resistance 120 ohm: 1pc
Banana plug: 6pcs
Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins: 24pcs