1. Latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming, coding.
2. Convert the car OBD2 interface into banana plug 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. Detect car communication is good or not, by working with any diagnostic tool
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis, programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
Godiag GT100 Highlights
1. ECU connection and OBDII Protocol Detector
2. The cable can be extended, Optional dedicated adapter
3. Compatible with lots of devices, such as : KESS,KTAG,MPPS, LAUNCH, AUTEL, FOXWELL, XHORSE etc..
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface
5. One year warranty.
GODIAG GT100 Indicator Meaning:
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of the vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real-time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
GODIAG GT100 Features and using tips
|1. Manufactory custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufactory custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufactory custom
|9. Manufactory custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufactory custom
12. Manufactory custom
13. Manufactory custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
1. Tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can send out communication signal.
After connecting the diagnostic & programming tool to the OBD2 port of GT100, select the car model and function to be performed. Then you will see on GT100 the protocol indicator light will turn on or flash (because the diagnostic & programming tool will send out the communication signal), if the indicator won't turn on, it indicates that the diagnostic & programming tool has a incorrect connection or the machine is damaged.
2. Display the status during communication.
After connecting GT100 to the OBD2 port of the vehicle, turn on the "Power" switch, then you will see the current vehicle battery voltage displayed on the device. Then to connect the diagnostic & programming tool which will communicate with the vehicle and the corresponding protocol indicator light will turn on or flash on the GT100. It is very helpful for the user to determine what protocol the vehicle module.
3.Quickly communicate with a single ECU on bench by connecting with the ECU diagnostic / programming tool. [Which allow the engineers or technicians to complete the job in the office, also keep away the risk of data loss in other modules when directly testing on the vehicle.]
4.Allow connect multiple car ECU modules. [Which will greatly help the engineers & technicians who need to connect multiple ECUs when programming a module, for example, key programming is supposed to connect multiple ECU modules]
5.When you replace the battery of the vehicle, GT100 will assist in power supply [After the battery is removed, some cars will be malfunction or lose the immobilizer remote data. If the engineers or technicians connect the battery to GT100 then to the OBD2 port of vehicle before replacing the battery, the ECU will be in an electric state.]
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. The OBD2 cable of GT100 is as long as 1.2 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect. Please connect GT100 first, turn on the power switch and you will see the voltage on the screen which can tell whether the power supply of the vehicle is normal. [Which keep away the risk of burning out the diagnostic & programming tool due to the modified vehicle OBD2 port]
7.After plugging the banana plug to the colored jumper cable, connect GT100 to the OBD1 diagnostic port of old car / special car, and meanwhile with the OBD 2-in-1 extension cable connected to the diagnostic & programming tool, the vehicle will be diagnosed or programmed perfectly. Because GT100 will convert the OBD1 port or the special vehicle diagnostic port to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port.
8.GT100 will convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol.
9.The BMW-CAS4 adapter testing platform is used to detect whether the key that is programmed can work perfectly with the CAS4.
Hardware Connection Diagram:
GODIAG GT100 OBD Breakout Box Specifications:
|Adapter power input
||AC100v-240v output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
|Product packaging size
OBD 2-in-1 extension cable: 1pc
Colored jumper cable: 1pc
Power supply 12V: 1pc
Resistance 120 ohm: 1pc
Banana plug: 6pcs
Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins: 24pcs
Customer Feedback Picture：
Customer： Very Good item！