1. Lonsdor Toyota AKL Online Calculation 1 Year Activation for K518ISE K518S & KH100+.
2. Support latest Toyota & Lexus smart key all keys lost and add key.
Lonsdor Toyota AKL Online Calculation 1 Year Activation for K518ISE/ K518S/ KH100+
Lonsdor has released super update latest Toyota & Lexus smart key all keys lost and add key.
1. No Need Dealer Code.
2. Connect network for fast calculating!
3. Buy AKL license get whole year AKL free online calculation. Use H0440C to collect data and generate with K518/KH100+ directly.
No Need Shipping. Please pass us serial number of your device after pay for it online.
Supports Following Type of Keys:
Lexus 0440 ES US GS series
Toyota 0410 Avalon Wildlander RAV4 Highlander
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, UK , US and Russia Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
China Warehouse Shipping:
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: 7-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
Standard Post: 7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
For any question, please contact us at:
Problem: Having programmed 3 keys with Lonsdor KH100+ for 2020 Toyota RAV4, we tried the emulator. Each of 3 emulators has the same problem that the car does not close and does not open by pressing the remote control button.
The smart & emergency start is OK, but RKE function does not work.
Any ideas? Please advise.
Tip: Make sure to activate Lonsdor Toyota AKL License Online Calculation before programming keys.
- Special functions >> FT smart key >> 8A >> Modify remote count value
- Only modify the last values to 1200, increase the values each time until remote works.
- Special functions >> key settings >> FT smart key >> 8A >> Modify remote count value
- Modify remote values to 1000, second time 1300, increase 300 each time until remote works.
Operation Guide on K518:
What to do if there is no RKE function after key generation is complete?
- Enter "Modify remote count value" menu, and follow the prompts to put the key(H0410C, H0440C, PH0440C) into the card slot to identify. After identification, no need to care what the value is, just click "OK".
- The system will let you enter a number, the first time enter 1200, then click "OK" until it prompts success. At last you press the remote for 5-6 times to check if its RKE function works.
- If not, enter "Modify remote count value" menu once again, the second time you enter 1400, then test the remote function. If the remote still doesn't work, each time you increase the previous value by 200, until the remote's RKE function works normally.