1. Replace VAS 6154A, Covering all VAG Group models from 1995 to 2023+
2. No need for third-party software,plug and play
3. Supports CAN FD and DoIP protocol
4. Compatible with with original ODIS drivers, Don't need third-party driver or driver manager
5. Compatible with ODIS V9.10, V10.1, V11.0 or above and ODIS Engineer V14.1 or above
What is VNCI 6154A?
VNCI 6154A (red SVCI 6154A) is the OEM 6154A Diagnostic Adapter that is compatible with lastest version ODIS software. It perfectly replaces VAS 5054A and added supports CANFD, DOIP Protocol. VNCI 6154A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group including VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, Bentley, and Lamborghini etc..
VNCI 6154A Highlights
1. VNCI 6154A Compatible with with original ODIS drivers, Don't need third-party driver or driver manager.
2. With base station/hotspot mode switching button.
3. Compatible with ODIS driver V9.10, V10.1, V11.1 or above and ODIS Engineer V14.1, V15, V16 or above (Contact us for software download link)
4. Free license until 2030 year
5. Cover all original functions for all models from 1995 to 2023+
6. Supports WIFI and USB Connection
7. Supports win10 64bit systems.
8. Support 22 languages:
English (GB), English (US), French (FR), German (DE), Spanish (ES), Russian (RU), Greek (GR), Danish (DK), Croatian (HR), Italian (I), Hungarian (HU), Netherlands (NL), Polish (PL), Portugal (PT), Romanian (RO), Slovenian (SLO), Finish (FI), Swedish (SW), Turkish (TR), Czech (CZ), Japanese (JP), Chinese (CN), Korean (KO).
ODIS Latest Software Download:
ODIS S 23.0.1
ODIS E 17.01
VNCI 6154A Functions:
Clear fault codes
Flashing of hidden features
Coding and programming
Covering most of the models under Volkswagen Group's automotive brands
Support ODIS service v9.10/v10.0/v11.0+
Support ODIS Engineer v14.1/v15.0/v16.0+
100% Support DoIP protocol
100% Support CAN FD protocol
Support KWP2000/UDS/CAN/K-Line......etc protocol
100% support all protocols
Flashing of hidden features
Support all ODIS service and ODIS engineer function
The Following Vehicle Bus Systems are Supported
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
New Type SVCI 6154A (Red VNCI 6154A) Fixed some bugs:
1. Fixed that Interface heats up after long time use (lost firmware)
2. Fully Supported CAN FD and Doip protocols
3. Compatible with Oiginal ODIS all versions driver(Old 6154 only compatible with Original V24 ODIS Driver)
4. Upgrade to support ODIS-S 9.1/10.0/V11.0 and ODIS-E V14.1/V15.1/V16
5. Directly use with ODIS and no need Driver Manager
What is the difference between NEW 6154 DOIP Version and normal 6154?
DOIP 6154 can supports DOIP diagnosis, especially it can do 2018 to 2020 new cars,
DOIP 6154 supports more protocols then the old 6154.
The original ODIS service or ODIS engineer software must be installed original software
The original driver can not be replaced, and third-party ODIS driver can not be installed
Computer System requirements:
Windows10 64-bit professional edition
4GB of memory
At least 100GB of free space on the C driver
VNCI 6154A power supply methods:
OBD port 12 power supply
USB port 5v power supply
Supports Three Types of Connection Methods:
USB connection mode:
Connect VNCI 6154A with computer via USB cable
AP (WIFI) connection mode:
Power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port, and then connect VNCI 6154A with computer via device WIFI, similar to Bluetooth connection
Base station (WLAN ) connection mode:
Add VNCI 6154A and current computer to the current WLAN, and then power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port.
LED light instructions:
Red: DoIP communication
Blue: Connection status
Button: AP connect mode and Station connect mode switch button
1x 6154 Diagnosis Head.
1x USB cable