1. Autel MK808 supports Swift Diagnostic in one Touch.
2. MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive 7 inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules.
3. Support faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration.
4. EU/UK in Stock, Fast Shipping, No Tax.
MaxiCOM MK808 Highlights:
1. We are the authorized dealer of Autel, 100% Original.
1. Support Multi-Language :
English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish etc.
2. Easy to Use:
Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
3. Newly Adds All System Special Functions and Active Test
4. Work with Inspection Camera (MaxiVideo MV108):
With MV108, You can use the MK808 to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally bidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
6. Extensive Coverage:
MaxiCOM MK808 works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software(one-touch updates).
8. Update Online:
One Year Free Update Online( After one year, the cost is 129USD/ Year; If you don't want to update, you can still use the device, don't worry )
What's the Advantages of Autel MK808?
1. Advanced Hardware:
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation. Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor. 7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better using experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry free operation experience.
2. Extensive Coverage:
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc. It is perfect for the users who own on more cars and professional mechanics
3. Cost-Effective Scanner:
Consists of the MD802 and MexiCheck Pro, this diagnostic tool provide you with advanced full-systems diagnoses. You are able to test not only 4systems but other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more.
4. Special Services:
This MK808 support Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/TPMS reset, especially and the Anti-theft matching service is great for protecting user's car from being stolen, which is great for meeting most user's demand for efficient repairs
MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
1. Read/clear codes for all available systems
2. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
4. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
5. Support IMMO functions
6. Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
7. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Support TPMS sensor relearn
10. Support battery registration and reset
GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE
Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year .
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 For Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Functions:
1). The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 obd2 scanner read/clear codes for all available systems
2). The diagnostic tool displays live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3). Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
4). Relearns parking brake pad position after replacement
5). The diagnostic scanner supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
6). The code reader resets Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
7). The scan tool resets service mileage and service intervals
8). Supports battery registration and reset
1. Full Systems Diagnoses (Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data):
1) To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2) To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3) To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4) To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5) To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
6) To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
2. 26 Kinds of Special Reset Service Functions
1) Oil Reset: Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turn off the warning light;
2) EPB Reset: Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Reset: Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) DPF Regeneration: Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5) BMS Reset: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
And many more ...
3. Full OBD2 & EOBD Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
1) SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
2) DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
3) REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
5. The MaxiCOM Diagnostic System Supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1) Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2) Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3) Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4) Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.