Autel MaxiBAS BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool that use as Adaptive Conductance an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery's cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery's true health.
The Autel MaxiBAS BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool that use as Adaptive Conductance an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity. BT506 enables technicians to view the health status of vehicle's battery and electrical system. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT506 to perform testing and display test results.
The BT506 Does Not Have a Screen
To perform testing and display test results the BT506 must be used with an Autel MaxiSys Tablet or Other Smart Device (Free iOS or Android Apps Available).
1. Includes Connected Cable with Clamps
2. Test 6- and 12-Volt Batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
3. Test 12- and 24-Volt Cranking/ Charging Systems
4. Download Free App from Google Play and the App Store
5. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
6. Battery Health Report/ Temperature Compensation / Cloud-Based Service
7. Battery Ratings: Compatible with CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
8. Support In-Vehicle and Out-of-Vehicle Testing of Passenger Vehicle Batteries
1) Out-of-vehicle Battery testsing
2) In-vehicle testing of Battery, Starter, Charging system voltage (not amps)
||USB 2.0, Type C
|Bluetooth V3.0 BR/ EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode
||5 V DC
||< 150 mA at 12 V DC
||100 to 2000 A
||6 to 36 V
||-10°to 50° C (14° to 122° F)
||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
1pc x Autel MaxiBAS BT506