Q: Does it read TCC transmission data on GM vehicles?
A: yes it does, can read slip count, shift time, temp, and tons of other things
Q: Does it include ALL SYSTEM as in MD802 All systems , or only 4 systems ?
A: the MD808 PRO is a combo of the Maxicheck Pro and the MD802 , the regular MD808 is 4 systems
Q: What is a component test ??
A: it initiates a leak test for the EVAP system
Feedback: SAS in the Scan menu is steering angle sensor, not airbag SRS, SRS is found elsewhere in the tool. Additional vehicles supported not shown in the video include Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Saab, Smart, Sprinter, VW, and Vauxhall
Feedback: That looks like quite a good tool for the price! If I could afford something like that at the moment and didn’t already have a scan tool, I’d be all over that.
Q: Can this read oil or transmission temperature?
Q:Will this be able yo bring up Transfer Case codes?
A: Yes,This md808 can read/erase codes on Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS system as well as lot of special functions.
Q:Will this unit interface with all of the modules and eletronic controls on a Toyota Prius? And specifically to meter in coolant and bleed brakes?
A: This md 808 can work on your Toyota Prius on four systems , if wanna get a all system supported product, you can have a look for the MD802 full system or md808 pro. and for metering in coolant and bleed brakes,you may have a look for MaxiCOM MK808.
Q:Will this unit can read/erase codes for srs,epb and oil service light resets?
A:Yes, this unit can read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems.
Q:Will it switch off the airbag light on a bmw x3 e83 2005 model ?
A:Yes, it will,also lots of special functions
Q:Will it work on my benz 2001 e-class 211 for pdf function?
A:Yes, it will work fine with your car
Q:Will this reset maintenance light on 2013 audi q5 and 2017 porsche maccan?
A:this code reader can reset maintenance light on 2013 audi q5 ,but not work on 2017 porsche maccan,some newer 2017 vehicles are not covered currently.
Q:Is it color or B&W info on the screen and do you just get a code or a complete read out?
A:this tool support to complete read out /clear trouble codes and Live Data functions for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems with a color info on the screen.
Q:Does the MD808 show graphing and if so how many graphs can be viewed at once?
A:yes , this scan tool can support Data graphing. If you want to reads live datastream, it will be 2 graphs can be viewed at once.
Q:I purchased the md808 almost 1 year ago. i didn’t notice that there where 2 versions md808 and the pro version. can the md808 be updated to the pro.
A:Yes, check solution at the beginning of the blog.
Q:will these scanner also work to read transmission codes and its for all makes i wounldn’t have to buy any apps separate?
A:yes , this scanner can support to read /erase transmission codes and free updating for lifetime via our official website .Another question ,it supports to work on most of 1996 and newer vehicles which have the universal OBD II connector, you don’t need to buy any apps separately.
Q:Will these work for diesel particulate service?
A: yes,of course.This tool can support DPF regeneration function, including Starting Basic Injection Quantity, Injection rate, Injector rate adjustment, Particle filter regeneration, Particle filter test.
Q:can you monitor live misfires on cylinders?
A:Yes,this item can monitor live misfires on cylinders perfectly and also can tell which cylinders has the misfire.
AUTEL MaxiDiag MD808 Pro software upgrade is free for lifetime,we have two ways to update autel MD808 pro software,This function allows you to update the scan tool software through a Window-based computer.
The first,Register the Tool:
please go to the official website:www.autel.com. Then you could download software, update
online, retrieve information and get warranty service.
Prior to registration, please confirm your network is working properly.
1. Visit the website https://pro.autel.com.
2. If you already have an Autel account, Sign In with your account ID and password.
3. If you are a new member to Autel, click on the Create Autel ID button on the left side to create an ID.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, and click the Get Verification Code button to get a verification code for email validation.
5. The online system will automatically send a verification code to the registered email address. Input the code in the Verification Code field
and complete other required fields. Read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and click on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the
bottom. A product registration screen will display.
6. The device’s serial number and password is located in the About section of the System Setup application on the tool.
7. Select your product model, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to
complete the registration procedure.
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. The Update feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you
There are two ways to update your tool.
1. Remove the Micro SD card from the device and connect it with a
Windows-based computer for updating.
2. Connect your tool with a Windows-based computer using the supplied
USB cable and select Update on the Main Menu to enter Update Mode.
The update procedures for the above two update methods are the same.
Follow the update procedure to finish updating.
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite from www.autel.com and install on your Windows-based PC.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up.
3. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password, you may click the [Forget
Password?] to link to our website and find your password back. Or you may click Sign up to create an Autel ID to continue.
4. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
5. In the Update window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
Generally, there are two ways to update programs:
1. Select the programs that you would update by clicking on the check boxes next to those items. Then click the Update All button on the right
bottom of screen. Click the Clear All button will reselect the items you want to update.
2. Or, click on the Select All checkbox on the left bottom of screen and all updatable items will be selected automatically. Then click the Update
All button on the right side of screen.
3. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded programs will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
1. Find out the desired updating item and click the Update button in the same line.
2. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded program will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
View or Delete Programs
To view the list of installed programs or to delete an installed program, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Installed tag entry and the page will show the list of programs installed.
2. Select the program(s) that you would delete.
?? Batch delete: Select the programs that you would delete by
clicking on the check boxes to the left of those items. Then click the
Uninstall All button on the right bottom of screen.
??Single delete: Click the Uninstall button in the line of your
3. A window asking “Are you sure to delete the software?” will pop up
for your confirmation.
? Click on OK to delete the program(s) selected, or on Cancel to quit the action.
?The deleted program will automatically add to the end of program list in the Update page in case you would like to install again.
In the search box on the right top corner of the screen, you can enter any words to search the software you desired, and this function works for both
Update Available column and Installed column.
Attachment:AUTEL MaxiDiag MD808 Pro user manual PDF
I have the NT510 with GM program. The NT 510 is the most powerful of these. The truth is that when you look for low cost solutions you must give up something. Be it slow speed or functions. The options are reasonable cost or spend the big bucks for a pro setup. If you need bi-directional including key programming, epb, auto brake bleeding etc, the Foxwell does them for low cost. The display is small and it is not very fast but it does work. The Autel models have a larger display and are faster but don't do as much. No one can make the decision for you unfortunately. Check the manufacturers description of the capabilities of each product and choose the one that does what you need.
It sucks when I give a recommendation and it turns out wrong for the guy. The Autel is faster, but does not do what the Foxwell will do. The Foxwell is less expensive too. I have both and think they are both good products.
Foxwell NT510 comes with your choice of 1 manufacturers software. You can also purchase up to 5 more manufacturers software at about $60.00 ( the last time I checked) before the 510 is as full as it can get. I think if you need more then you must remove 1 to put in another. Given the amount of functions possible with the 510 it is a good buy. The Autel is faster and has a cleaner interface, but the Foxwell does more. It is a tough decision to make about which one will be better for you. I purchased both and have used both.
Got the Autel MD808 Pro on Friday and this thing is amazing. Did a full scan(all modules) on a 2012 Pilot and it really picked this thing apart. I need to find and print an updated acronym list and all will be good. For the price this thing is hard to beat.
The maxicheck used to be able to do TPMS, but they removed it. If you purchased it recently, you could probably return it for that particular reason. It seems common for them to remove specific functions from one or the other to reduce overlap in functions that a scan tool can perform so they can sell even more tools. If they did a better job of updating what each tool can do, I think they would sell even more of them. It's best to contact autel directly and ask about specific functions before committing to purchasing one due to all the outdated information that still is posted on various sites. If you look at some of the comparison charts for example, you would still see that the Maxicheck is listed as having tpms capability. I emailed autel about the MD808 a while back specifically asking what it could do tpms related. The representative that responded said it could read live tpms data, but could not register sensor id's.